Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Merivale Manor(Christchurch)
US$ 109
US$ 105
Priceline
Country Glen Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 54
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 228
US$ 217
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 244/night.

All reviewslincoln roadground floor unitgood sized bathroomcomfortable bedstayed here for two nightsbus stopquiet at nightstreet noiseshort walkmotelhorncastletransalpineunitsarenacitykitchenetteheater
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We were in Christchurch for the Toruk Show, at the Horncastle Arena.
This motel is the closest to the Venue, 10mins walk. The motel is older, but nice and tidy and clean in the Units. Linen was nice, and the room had a good heater as was cold and wet outside.

Room Tip: I did find I could hear people next door at times. so not so sound proof. Also very busy road so a bit of traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed here for two nights as we were in town for a concert. This motel was within a short walking distance to the stadium which is why we choose it. The one-bedroom unit was comfortable and spacious. It was clean, warm and had everything we needed.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Chao528, Manager at Addington Stadium Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thanks for your stay and the reviews, look forward to see you again

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Our studio unit was a decent size and the bed was comfortable. I liked the fact that your towels are changed daily. We stayed four days and my only complaint would be that the hand and body wash dispensers were empty when we move in and not replaced. I don't think our teabags etc got replenished either not that it was a problem as we had most of our own supplies. One thing to be aware of is the road noise early in the morning in the units backing onto Lincoln Road so if you don't want to be disturbed make sure you get a unit facing onto Wright Street, otherwise it was ideal for us close to Westfield shopping centre, bus stop more or less on the doorstep going right into the city and very pleasant hosts

Room Tip: Don't book units backing onto Lincoln road if you a light sleeper. It's a bit noisy first thing in morning with work traffic
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Fair price. I booked & stayed for 3 nights. It's clean and you get the expected toiletries required whilst travelling. Some street noise but quiet at night when needed. No bright lights, curtains keep any light out. Not the newest motel around but it's clean and for what you pay it's good. I only had one thing that made the stay uncomfortable which was the foam mattress. One thing a motel shouldn't save money on is mattresses. Foam mattresses are the worse thing to sleep on and this stopped me from booking again the following week when I returned to Christchurch. Other than a couple that live behind the motel having a loud argument on my first night I never saw or heard from anyone for the 3 days, which for me was great. The do not disturb door handle notification was adhered too. The hot water was hot, heater in bathroom, shower over tub. There was a choice of different sized pillows & overall other than the really uncomfortable mattress & arguing neighbours it was a pleasant experience.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Difficult to understand person on phone when booking, hard to repeat over phone. In morning the cleaner came into our unit at 9.00 claiming she thought we had left, no knocking etc just barging in. Very unprofessional. I would not stay here again or recommend to anyone.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family