We stayed one night before we flew out of Christchurch. The hotel was pretty handy for the airport and a short walk through the park into town. I would have liked to have more time to explore Christchurch but we just couldn't fit it in. The owner was really friendly and gave some good tips for things to see in our short stay and places to eat. Just round the corner we found a great little Indian restaurant which I would recommend. If we were going back to Christchurch I'd stay again, it was great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Argyle on the Park motel. With its unique location right across Hagley Park in the middle of the City, it makes it ideal for travelers wanting to explore Christchurch. For those who wish to catch TranzAlpine or Coastal Pacific trains we provide Free Transfer to and from Christchurch Railway Station. The motel has twelve fully self-contained units. Each unit has full Kitchens, Heat Pumps, Double glazing, Sky TV and Free WiFi. Riccarton Westfield Shopping Mall, many restaurants and cafes are within walking distance. It is also just few minutes' drive from Christchurch famous HornCastle Arena and Addington Raceway & Events Centre. If you are looking for stay in Christchurch then look no further! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Argyle on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyle On The Park Hotel Christchurch
- Argyle On The Park Christchurch