“Good Breakfast spot”
Review of Affogato

Affogato
Ranked #65 of 93 Quick Bites in Christchurch
Reviewed 21 October 2018

We were pleased with this place for breakfast. We just walked up from our AirBnB and it wasn't that busy at this cute cafe on a Tuesday at 8am. Scrambled full breakfast was enough to feed two. It took a few minutes to prepare, but we enjoyed the WiFi in the interim. The scrambled full breakfast was hearty and reasonably healthy with a generous portion of sautéed vegetables. Cappuccino was beautiful and delish.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Managed to get a park right outside. Was only there for coffee but could see this would be a good place for breakfast. Fairly basic menu and nothing flash about the decor, but doesn't need to be.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Was bitterly disappointed & mystified by the whole experience...my partner & I were looking forward to breakfast after high recommendations .
On entry I we said good morning to the young girl behind the counter & her response was a rude “what did you say “..
We then sat at a table for 10mins waiting for a menu whilst staff went about their business .
Understandbly we left absolutely bewildered by the whole experience .

Reviewed 27 September 2018

After arriving in Christchurch I was in search of breakfast and a good coffee. I found this place within walking distance of my accomodation. I chose french toast with one large Latte. The coffee arrived first. Right temp, right smell, ahhhhhh the taste. My breakfast arrived not too far behind. Beautiful.
I returned the morning I was due to fly out. Bagel, cream cheese and another coffee. Thanks for making my stay a great one.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for breakfast after staying at a nearby motel.
We enjoyed it immensely. We both ordered breakfast from the menu, the food came in good time and was cooked perfectly. The coffee was very good..
Will definitely visit again..

Date of visit: August 2018