“Delicio”
Review of Madam Woo

Madam Woo
Ranked #123 of 1,184 Restaurants in Christchurch
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First time here. Was recommended by family and wasn't disappointed. So much choice and we all really enjoyed the food. Some of the food was slightly too hot for my mum, but good for the rest of us. Maybe highlight the spicer foods on the menu. Eyes bigger than our bellies, but couldn't resist the coconut ice cream which went down very easily. Will be back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and a group of 7 friends dined here on sat night, I had been wanting to try it for a while but as I’m gluten free didn’t think there would be much on the menu I could eat... boy was I wrong!
Then I had the lamb madras for a main and it was amazing!!! The flavours were so good, layers & layers of deliciousness and the lamb was so tender it was like to had been slow cooked all day.
The server was super helpful and knowledgeable also, she took my menu way and circled all the things I could eat on it to make it easy for me to see and decide.
I really can’t fault anything here and all the others at our table loved their meals also.
The cocktail specials were on point also!!!
Seriously great food and service, we will be back really soon

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Wanted to try it out after hearing a lot about it. Had tried for dinner a few months back but as per restaurant policy was unable to book (only a proportion of tables can be booked each night) and the wait for a table was too long.

Service was very good, enjoyed the food and whole experience. No racist insulting menu at this fusion restaurant.

Recommended and would definitely return.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We found this to be one of our favourites in Christchurch. The menu is oriented towards sharing, which works well as there's lots of interesting dishes. We particularly enjoyed the roti rolls which are an interesting mix between a classic roti but filled with sticky barbecue meats and served like a taco. The cocktails were also quite good.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The service was top class - We had the Nasi Lemak, Murtabak, Roti Canai, Dhal and the Crispy fried Chicken Tikka. Everything was good except for the Roti Canai and Murtabak what seems like it came out of the frozen packet you get from supermarket that you pay £1 for 5 pieces but here is we paid 5 Dollars for 1 frozen piece. The chicken tikka was tasteless. A bit overpriced for what you get really. The rendang was 28 Dollars, we avoided it - told my partner I’d make it myself and it will taste more authentic. Only the Nasi Lemak and Dhal was good. The rest was disappointing. We felt robbed.

1  Thank Kay N