“THE BEST IN CHCH❤”

Rollickin Dessert Cafe
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Christchurch
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 7
Description: Hello! Welcome to Rollickin Dessert Cafe where you can lick our house made Gelato & Sorbet creations. Our gelato is made with only the good stuff. Like the organic milk delivered daily. Organic milk makes our gelato super creamy & full of all the good nutrients. Our super charged V6 espresso is organic too for our delicious coffees! You may find the odd pip, leaf, pith in our gelato & sorbets. Thats' because we love to use real stuff. Our Mint Chocolate Gelato has real mint leaves whipped into it (look for the little leaf green bits!) Our dairy free fruit sorbets are made with a hefty kilo & a half of real fruit. Tick! Your fruit intake done for the day. For our creative concoctions like Banoffee Pie. We start with house made biscuity crumbs and salty caramel sauce and dark chocolate from our Chocolate Tap. Then we go nuts, smashing, folding, rippleing it through banana gelato (made from real bananas of course!) It's so good you'll just have to try it for yourself. FREE WEE TASTES!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my second visit. Ordered yoghurt based boysenberry, Whittakers white chocolate & dark chocolate gelato. All of them were yummy. Soooo good. So satisfying. Have reviewed them before for a lower rating earlier probably because of the flavour. But have to say, they're the best in town. The staff is very patient even when super busy & always initiate you to try a few flavours before you settle on your favourite! Will be back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely love their range of delicious gelato’s. The staff are amazing and always accommodating, they even let you try as many flavours before you choose which delicious gelato you want to go all out on. Seriously my favourite place to go to in Christchurch. They often add new flavours which is an amazing surprise every time I visit. 100% recommend to absolutely everybody, there is definitely something for everyone to enjoy

RollickinGelato, Owner at Rollickin Dessert Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Ayesha!
Biggest thanks for the fabulous feedback. Rollickin loves you!
Have a super duper fun week.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous little gelato parlour! Delicious range of flavours, good portions, friendly staff!

Hello!
Biggest thanks for the gorgeous feedback!
Cheers Jed

Reviewed 11 October 2018

We went for some Gelato after the park with the kids and you can never resist their selection even if it is a little pricey, but still a nice treat. We had a look at some of their deserts on the blackboard outside and will definately be back in the near future.

Hello!
So much fun to be had at the park & biggest thanks for your gelato lickin support! We work super hard at making our in-house flavours fresh each day with no artificial stuff - our clever chefs start making at 3am so everyone can enjoy freshly churned gelato through-out the day. Yes, come back & try our desserts (they're great for sharin!)
Enjoy the sun!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

My husband and I actually didn't fill up our tummy to the brim because we saw this dessert place before we head to the Mexican restaurant across the road. When we came back it was still pack and busy with customers. I wonder if that is the norm here, My daughter and husband each and a scoop of ice-cream and it was above and beyond. The whole ice-cream was light , creamy and tasty yet not sickeningly thick or sweet. I had a chocolate brownie with a salted caramel ice-cream and it was a match made in heaven as suggested by the cashier. He sure knows his ice-cream and combination. I would highly recommend to eat here and make sure your dessert pocket in your tummy is not occupied.

My husband said to me : Oh ! you can eat the ice-cream and brownie but not eat the remaining 2 ribs? He gave me this impossible to fathom look. Well ! I was thinking to myself, my ice-cream pocket still has a lot of room for yummy dessert like this.

RollickinGelato, Owner at Rollickin Dessert Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello!
Biggest Thanks! We love to hear you enjoyed our gelato & Gerry Brownie. Catch you again real soon.Have a super fun week.