Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 76
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Expedia.comUS$ 75
eDreamsUS$ 76
Orbitz.comUS$ 75
All reviews powered site jumping pillow games room kozy kiwi heated pool amenities block northlands mall bedroom motel unit motor home a large shopping centre great facilities self contained unit camper van south island communal kitchen new zealand reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed here with my 3 young grandsons. They had the best time....heaps of time spent in pool playing, utilized the Kids Zone. Handy to Northlands Mall for any shopping trips. Clean and tidy room, and helpful staff

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tammara Lowdell, General Manager at Christchurch TOP 10 Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Initially we were excited about being here due to all the facilities for the kids (and they really did have a great time which is why I have rated a 3 and not a 2). The excitement however wore off almost immediately.
We had a very big family so ordered four cabins (one self contained). Only two were placed together and these two were in a nicer area of the camp and were clean and spacious. The other two were dated and dingy. My parents checked out of theirs after the first night and went to stay at V Motel down the road for the same price (very nice too). They had a toilet which wouldn't flush, broken curtains and a broken fire alarm. Plus noisy neighbours.
Our cabin was smaller, opposite a painted brick block and someone was smoking weed outside our room at night. Also a lot of noise. I know this isn't the staff's fault, but it didn't make us feel like we were in a safe campsite. Plus my husband's hair cutter was stolen from the bathroom.
Many of the park kids toys were broken and the games didn't work.
The staff were great though (bar one lady who was a bit grumpy at the kids).
Maybe this is what city holiday parks are like, next time I'd choose to go out of town...

Date of stay: January 2021

Hi there,

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I trust that you reported the maintenance issues to our team so that they could either repair the problem or move you to a different room. Our units are group in type, so the 2 units that were not self contained would have been located together and the self contained unit is in a different part of the park.

Once again I am sorry about your experience, please feel free to contact me directly at tammara@christchurchtop10.co.nz to discuss further.

Kind regards
Tammara

Reviewed 1 January 2021

facilities are good however staff unlocked and entered room at 9.15 to clean while family was still sleeping!! medication left in fridge by mistake when phoned an hour after leaving to ask to please put it aside as I will return to collect was told nothing has been handed in (disappointing) customer service 0

Hi there,

I have reprimanded the staff member responsible for entering your room. I am not sure what happened to the medication and have followed up with the cleaning team.

Kind regards
Tammara

Reviewed 1 January 2021

Very busy holiday park. We had a downstairs motel unit. This was spacious, but had a funny smell (not very pleasant) - although I think this was a cleaning product. Large room. Secure place to store our bikes. Friendly staff. We didn't like that the kids could hire pedal carts and the only area for them to use was the roadways around the holiday park - this could be dangerous.

Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

I always stay at top 10 holiday parks when travelling when I can (I am a member)but I have to say I was disappointed by the standard of the motel we got. Bathroom was ok but very dated, 2nd bedroom with bunks had cracked and broken Venetian blinds that didn’t keep the morning light out, light bulb was blown in spare room, fan in bathroom was noisy and the window joinery looked like they needed a good scrub in kitchen and bathroom. To say I was shocked with the standard was an understatement given we have stayed here before and it was lovely. Next time we will most prob stay in a kiwi cozy cabin as I feel this was all the motel was worth. Hopefully they are on the list to be refurbed as they most def need it.