“True hidden heaven gem for curry lovers”
Review of Curry Heaven

Curry Heaven
Ranked #190 of 1,069 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 1 June 2017

A tiny unexpected shop that sells the most amazing curries at very good prices. The look of the shop totally hides what amazing food is served there in a small family enterprise. Be amazed at the taste experience

1  Thank gaylevanheerden

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped by last week with my partner for dinner and we were made to feel right at home. Badel was lovely, friendly and attentive and the food was brilliant! I like my curries very, very hot and they didn't fail to deliver. I will definitely be back. It was also very nice to speak to such a genuine person who cared so much about our opinion of the food and whether we had a good time.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We had lunch at this restaurant and it was perfect, the food is really good and the staff is really nice. It's a great place if you like Indian food, I recommand it !

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Came here as I'd recently moved to Newtown and was in need of a good curry and this was by far the best lamb saagwala I've had in Wellington... Tender lamb delicious sauce and for $15 it's a steal!

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Stopped in while traveling through Wellington and had a lovely dinner with my companions. Great food, great prices, great service.

1  Thank Carrie S