All reviews free shuttle early flight international flight across the road arrived after midnight late arrival stayed one night breakfast service an easy walk excellent accommodation following morning clean tidy stay there again mini bar large bathroom comfortable bed visiting wellington
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here o/night to catch a 6.30am flight to Sydney. The managers could not have been more helpful - from emails before I arrived (about whether it was walking distance to the terminal at such an early hour - thanks for the tip about the luggage trolley!) to a friendly greeting on my arrival.

After a clear explanation of how to do an early key drop I headed for the room and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the accommodation & provisions (coffee plungers always win me over!) plus the size of the bathroom!
The week before I stayed in an inner Wellington hotel that could learn a lot from the Airport Motor Lodge!
The room was comfortable- the Hellenic restaurant right across the Rd was divine & I was at the airport early after a brisk 5 minute walk in the early hours of the morning. I'd definitely stay here again for the location, the service and the room. Thanks.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
AML6022, Owner at Airport Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Many thanks for your feedback, we love to Hellenic Greek restaurant across the road too!
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Staying for convenience as located to airport. Room windows right beside Road - road noise and if you open the curtains no privacy save the tinted windows. Large shower and lovely hot water and fluffy towels. Other than that overnight stays is great anything else in the CBD stay in the CBD.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Many thanks for your feedback.
We're glad you liked our large fluffy towels, we think it's important to have a fantastic towel!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night in the hotel with my family (wife and two daughters). The hotel has big and cozy rooms and the staff were great. Very close to the airport and with a parking car. Good for short stays.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Many thanks for your feedback. It's great to know you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Looks a bit rough/ uninviting on the outside but actually pretty tidy, clean and modern
Shower could have more pressure but I'm used to a pretty strong one
There's barely anything else to fault
The room I had was spacious clean and thanks to manager who had turned heater on for my late arrival
Also gave me great local advice for nearby eateries

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AML6022, Manager at Airport Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thanks for your review yes we have had the water pressure checked and unfortunately it is at the highest it can be.
we look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Our room was very clean comfortable and warm. The large bathroom was a pleasant surprise . The service from our arrival through to our departure was fantastic as well.
Altogether it made our visit to Wellington very pleasant .We will be back.

Stayed: May 2017
JAY043806044, Manager at Airport Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor and for your great feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome yu back soon. Ian and Sandie