“Probably the best in NZ!”
Review of Fisherman's Plate

Fisherman's Plate
Ranked #200 of 1,031 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

My brother and sister-in-law who are Wellingtonians took me to this Vietnamese restaurant to have lunch together today. This restaurant is highly recommended by them and so I have some expectations too. We had pork spring rolls, rare beef with thick rice noodles soup, braised beef with spicy vermicelli etc. The dishes are very authentic and so delicious, probably the best in town and even NZ! Would try again when I visit Wellington next time!!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Great little restaurant!
After walking around in the cold it was great to get some pho, my friend went for the beef pho and I had the vegetarian pho! Both very good, filling and made us warm!

Staff were friendly and lovely
Cheap restaurant food for the travels with a tight budget!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I was visiting welly and my friend took me here - awesome pho and it was such a decent size and totally hit the spot on a chilly day and good service :)

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

What a great find right in the heart of Wellington a Vietnamese shop that also sells pretty good fish & chips.
The fish was of a good size with really nice batter. The chips where a little misshapen but were ok and I cant comment on the battered hot dog as I never got a chance to try one as my staff ate them all first.

Good $25 deals and worth checking out for a nice change.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The entire menu is amazing from this humble dual purpose 'fish and chip and vietnamese' restaurant. If I'm lucky, I get to eat here twice a week at least. I love all their pho offerings. Amazing food along with the summer rolls and spring rolls. Friendly, efficient and very well priced. I've never been to Vietnam but when I'm in their small and friendly restaurant, I can imagine myself in a back road in Saigon eating truly authentic Vietnamese food.