“Very good mint tea”
Review of Marrakech

Marrakech
Ranked #384 of 1,077 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I have been to this restaurant several times while staying nearby. For breakfast, lunch, dinner and take away. Solo and with family. The restaurant seems to be either empty (apart from me) or very full.
Servings are generous

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at Marrakech many times - to celebrate with friends and family or simply because I was so exhausted on Friday night I needed food to revive!

Abdul's food is always so delicious, sustaining and value for money. While I am doing my job, he is slowly, slowly cooking lamb shanks until the meat falls off the bone and melts in your mouth.

I warmly recommend this place. It is my favourite!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I've been in Marrakech many times. For lunch, dinner or because I was just passing and couldn't resist. All the meals I had were really good with well ballanced taste. My favorites, Salma tagine and Agadir beef are so delicious. Always comming back for one of these with good mint tee.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 21 August 2016

After a busy full on day working, the rain falling and tired, Marrakech was an excellent choice for a take out dinner. A kebab at $10 was a perfect choice. I was also grateful for their help in making sure my meal was dairy and wheat free. The owner even offered to replace my wrap with some rice. Good service, great price, couldn't ask for more.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We were there as a group which seemed to cause problems for the wait staff and the kitchen. There were some delays in people getting their food. The food wasn't particularly seasoned well. It was presented well in Tagine ceramics. Disappointing since I was looking forward to good Moroccan food. I am vegetarian and I don't think that vegetarian food is their strong point.

Date of visit: August 2016