See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews on here, we were regretting booking Wild Zebra! However when we got up to our double room, it was exactly what we'd hoped for. Clean, comfortable enough and quiet. The facilities like the showers are fine. Basic, but you get what you pay for and they do the job. We can't speak about what the dorms are like, but we were happy with our room. Definitely not glamorous or fancy, but cheap, central and fine.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

It is one of the worse hostel I've stayed in. It feels like a massive old factory/dirty squat, very impersonal, old and smelly. The bunk beds are terrible: very creaky and wobbly. I haven't checked the kitchen or common areas because I wanted to spend as little time there as possible.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Booked a single room that was exactly that. A bed and a small cabinet. Wardrobes are bigger. Separate bathroom which is dated and paint falling off the roof, dirty. Terrible water pressure. VERY budget accommodation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

it was like staying in the worst place ever... and I'm mean ever! there was urine all over the corridors and a drunk english girl kept knocking on my door whilst i was trying to sleep then running away. this horrid hell was full of drunk engliush girls! always shouting. couldnt get a moments rest and there were no windows... horrible :(

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This has got to be the worst place I have ever stayed. So much so that we checked out early with no refund. I liked the fact they had toilet paper and soap in the toilets. After that I'm struggling to find anything positive.
The whole place stinks of stale body odour. Mainly of the foot variety. We could hardly breathe. There were notices/rules everywhere but little attention paid to them. Our room was covered in stains, bedclothes were filthy and the beds looked nothing like the photos. Springs were noisy and showers opened into the corridor with cold water.
Go anywhere else. Even sleep in a car in preference.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple