We stayed in a 2 bedrooms apartment at CityLife Wellington for two nights (2 couples). The apartment was great, very modern, clean and spacious with pretty much all you need for short or extended stay.
- rooms: clean, spacious, with extra tv, extra toilet (in master bedroom) and very well furnished
- bathroom: clean and with washing machine / dryer
- kitchen/living room: great and practical
- staff: nice and helpful (brought extra blankets)
- location: very central, perfect
- breakfast: N/A
- facilities: N/A but everything is extra
- price: was a bit above our budget and probably the most expensive accommodation during our trip.
- dryer was not working well and no maintenance staff came to fix it even though I called twice
- parking not included
- internet not included
Would recommend it or go back if I can find a better deal with a lower price (or including breakfast/parking/internet).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your CityLife Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Citylife Hotel Wellington
- Wellington Citylife Hotel