Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$ 108
View deal
Expedia.comUS$ 109
Hotels.comUS$ 109
TravelocityUS$ 109
Orbitz.comUS$ 109
PricelineUS$ 108
Agoda.comUS$ 108
All reviews wellington hospital across the road enjoyed our stay excellent location retreat supermarket street shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

This is a great place, extremely clean, well appointed and brilliant staff. They helped me out when I arrived to support my husband who was in ICU, Wellington Hospital is directly across the road. However, I'd stay here again for any Welly visit - great location, very quiet, just a fab place.

Date of stay: May 2021
Sammy-Jo Lockyer, Owner at Sojourn Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Kia Ora ruthcam2017,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Sojourn Apartment Hotel .

I am happy to hear that we met your expectations and would be honored to welcome you back again when next in Wellington.

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

After I arrived in Wellington from Australia, the accomodation I had arranged fell through and I was scrambling to find a place to stay. Sojourn was there at the last minute to help out. The accomodation is super clean (totally fine for those allergic to dust mites like I am), affordable and within walking distance to amenities (parking can be a bit tricky). The rooms on the side and at the back of the building are a bit quieter (I had to shuffle rooms once or twice as they accommodated me at the last minute), but each room has everything you need (including convection microwave, plates, ironing board ... you name it). The staff were so kind and understanding of my situation. I would absolutely recommend Sojourn to anyone travelling to Wellington.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Saurabh Doshi, General Manager at Sojourn Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2021

Kia Ora Leilems,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your kind words and positive feedback has been well received and will be passed on to the team.

We are delighted that you chose to stay with us, and that we were able to make your stay so comfortable.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Overall a great place to stay. Extremely clean, new and spacious and friendly staff. Only a few downsides - noisy street outside the window, lack of car parks available so I had to spend a night in the hospital carpark and the other nights the car was covered in leaves in the hotel car park. There was some miscommunication with staff. I told them breakfast every morning on several occasions even after they had asked and still somehow did not know to bring breakfast on the third day. Need to improve their note taking.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Kia Ora warwick51,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We are glad to hear that we ticked most of your boxes - we certainly strive to achieve excellence in every aspect of our business and it is really only with feedback from guests such as you that we can improve and maintain the high standards in which we pride ourselves.

I hope that we could look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Stayed in a deluxe king studio apartment. The apartments opened about 5 months ago and the facilities are excellent with good quality furnishings in the room. The bed was possibly the most comfortable that I have slept in at a hotel. The kitchen was well equipped. The Samsung TV provided chromecast facility.
The staff were exceedingly helpful and courteous - nothing was a problem.
A large supermarket is about 75 metres walk from the hotel. If I have to make a constructive suggestion, I would recommend replacing the cereal bowls with larger bowls

Room tip: Rooms at the rear are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words, pukekoAuckland.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for guests like you.

We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again in the future!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

I really love this hotel! It's super relaxing and everything feels so new and fresh. I've stayed there twice due to hospital visits and it was a really lovely place to go back to. Surprisingly quiet even though it's next to a busy street. Great having parking on site (if available) otherwise cheap parking across the road. Some inner-city hotels it's hard to find parking so this was really helpful for us. Highly recommend!

Room tip: All rooms are great. We had a street front room which was surprisingly quiet.

Kia Ora T5567JSsarahm,