“Fabulous Indian food with friendly staff”

Delhi 7 Indian Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #239 of 1,077 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I eat here often-Its my local and I’m making it my personal mission to try everything at least once. To date I have about 30 favourites! I have yet to try anything I don’t like. The staff are very friendly and the service is good. Wine and beer list is adequate but not extensive. Good range for vegetarians.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 22 February 2018

My family and I have been coming as often as we can ever since our first visit! Hands down the best Indian we have tried in particular the lamb saagwala and the prawn malabari are something special. Likely the best and most polite and personal service you will receive anywhere - definitely a restaurant we will continue to support and recommend!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Locals recommended it and now I do too. Interesting variations on the usual Indian. Nice use of home made curd and very generous served. Only draw back was it clearly caters for local palates and medium was flavoursome but lack any kick. The spices were generous and balanced so it’s a small drawback!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This was our first meal since landing in NZ. Sensational. Decent sized portions. Good price. Brilliant service.Amazing flavours. We left with full bellies and wishing we could stay in Wellington another night to eat here again.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Andy S
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

was there more a few times and it's still very good food.We ordered paneer tikka masala and the malai kofta. It was excellent and much better than most of the Indian restaurants in the CBD. I will come back again :-)

Date of visit: December 2017