All reviews two bedroom apartment the kitchen upstairs and downstairs toilet and shower spa bath washing machine these apartments fantastic accommodation great bed sitting area heated pool short stay enjoyed our stay electric blankets laundry facilities a wonderful stay good size
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We booked a two-bedroom apartment for 3D2N stay. I got good price since I purchased it from Groupon. From what I pay, I could say that it was worth it. It came with free parking, very good and fast wifi connection, and almost complete facilities. The apartment is spacious, very clean and tidy. Worth recommending.

Maybe the management might consider putting a portable heater or a permanent HRV to further provide better comfort. All beds have their own electric blanket so that adds to a better sleep during winter.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
traveller19701, Manager at Voyager Apartments Taupo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Four of us friends stayed for one night, at about 23:30 we found a large cockroach in the upstairs bathroom which we killed. We covered the drain in the bathroom and hoped it was only one however in the morning there was another one in the bathroom on a hand towel which my friend picked up....there was a lot of screaming!
I told the lady when we checked out and she apologised but didn't seem too surprised and she didn't offer us any of our money back which I was expecting.
It was such a shame because otherwise the apartment was lovely, big comfy beds and a well equipped kitchen. I have to say it also looked very clean I just have to say cockroaches are unacceptable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Izzy-4ilr
traveller19701, Owner at Voyager Apartments Taupo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Hello, our apologies for your experience. We have now dealt with this issue and have amended our pest control procedures . We regualarly treat the property for all pests that may present at different times of the year. Rest assured we take our guest comfort seriously. However, I am glad you did enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing from the moment I walked in the foyer to be greeted I was instantly impressed. We unfortunately only stayed one night but will definitely be back. The ensuite spa was well received after a day of driving. Thankyou.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. We aim to have all our guests wanting to come back and stay longer.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This was the perfect stay for us. We had a two bedroom apartment which was huge. The greeting at reception was friendly and welcoming after a long day driving. We felt really looked after by Cherri who ensured we were provided with enough information to make the most out of the time we had in Taupo. The room had all the essential to make our stay comfortable. Thenkitchen was well equipped, the only thing I can think to improve would be the small fridge and make it bigger. We would recommend this accommodation to any couple who likes a lot of space.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Loved the apartment, exceeded our expectation, It had a washing machine which was great as we have 3 kids. The heated pool was amazing as it was snowing everywhere on the weekend we came so was cold but the kids wanted to swim! great walking distance to town. Heat pumps was on already to warm up both the lounge area and bedrooms. Stayed in room 15.

Room Tip: We Stayed in room 15.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for your feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay in Taupo.