“Outstanding!”

Decanta Tapas Bar
Ranked #78 of 182 Restaurants in New Plymouth
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best meal hands down in a while! My husband had the steak. My daughter and I shared the chicken tacos, lamb samosas and vegetable arancini. The chicken tacos and arancini were perfection.
Our only letdown was the garlic bread, we couldn’t taste the garlic at all. But still very nice. Definitely going there again, we have more tapas to sample

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Well Wendy bought a grab one deal not sure how much for and I was a little unsure never mind give it a go she said so off we go and we were greeted at the door our voucher for our steak meal dealt to and seated very efficient next came the water umm didn't want that so I went to the bar and got a beer and that's where things went a little wrong the chiller wasn't working anyway the lady found me a cold one and put the one I wanted in the freezer nice! The food was excellent steak perfectly cooked the point of this review is CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY VERY GOOD oh and I got the beers complimentary go here I'm coming back

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We enjoyed 6 tapas dishes between four of us. The Calamari was perfectly cooked and simply melted in the mouth, the other dishes were very nice and the service and background music was great. My only regret is not trying the sangria. As I said to my wife and the owner, the tapas was (in my opinion) better than what we had in Barcelona!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

There were 7 of us dining here for my Birthday, we all enjoyed our meals, really crummy even though the service was a bit slow!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered the lamb thanks and tapas mushrooms.
The sharks were so tenderly and perfectly cooked the meat fell off the bone and the accompanying gravy was delightfully tasty. We were drinking a Mission Estate Syrah which was recommended by the staff and complimented the meal wonderfully. The service was prompt and friendly and the atmosphere for dinner very welcoming.