All reviewson arrivalacross the roadceiling fanspa bathgreat place to staycooking facilitiescentral locationwithin walking distanceeasy accessthoroughly enjoyed our staywould stay here againfriendly ownersbed was comfortablestudio roomtwo nightsgreat roomclose to town
Reviewed 3 November 2016

The rooms in this motel are dated and in need of modernising, especially the bathroom. Though their sign advertised free wifi it did not work in my room and even when I tried it closer to the office it was still very slow. I had to go to the nearby McDonald's to get internet access.

Room Tip: Don't take a room at the Main Street end of the building. The wifi doesn't work.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I think we got value for our money, I can't remember the exact price I think around $130 maybe less which is great value as the room was all modern with a spa. It want large but it was nice & included a kitchenette, microwave and I'm sure all the cooking stuff. Friendly reception staff

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 25 May 2016

This was a very reasonably priced, well appointed, motor lodge. The location is not scenic but very convenient with three supermarkets a very short walk away. We stayed in a "Studio Suite with cooking facilities" room and it had two stove elements, microwave, toaster, and a really good range of kitchen utensils, pots, bowls etc. The room was impeccably well maintained and I would highly recommend. Free wifi which streamed well and 50-channel SkyTV rather than the 5 or 6 channels you usually get. The room was very warm and we didn't need to use the heater at all even though it was May and the weather was miserable.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Have stayed here before and again welcomed warmly with a home made muffin. Rooms are clean and spacious with a huge comfortable bed. Very close to everything so easy to walk to town or supermarkets straight across the road.

Room Tip: Had room 17 in first floor easy to access all rooms are on the same side one level above the other
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2016

Stayed 3 nights. Very clean & professionally managed. Well located & very handy to supermarkets & the CBD. The wash basin in the living area took us by surprise, but it actually works fine. Great shower pressure - which I like. Certainly recommend & would stay again on any future visit.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple