“Authentic & Awesome”
Review of Korean Bistro Yeon

Korean Bistro Yeon
Ranked #109 of 190 Restaurants in New Plymouth
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 33
Description: It’s new and beautiful Korean restaurant in the heart of city centre New Plymouth we offer a good variety of Korean food come and try your pleasant hospitality and delicious food
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Authentic and awesome Korean food. No need to buy a ticket to Korea when I all I need to do is drive up the high street. Accommodating staff with excellent service.

1  Thank KarenT4403

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Great food, very friendly and accommodating staff, I had the pork it was just to my liking.My wife also had the pork and enjoyed it also. My brother in law from Australia said he would defiantly go back again. I would highly recommend this restaurant to any one.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff, very attentive. The service was fast. As soon as we were seated, we got bottled water. The lunch was provided very quickly, despite having a large group present as well. The food was nicely presented on a wooden board with individual little stone bowls. And it tasted very good! Really recommendable!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend, excellent quality, excellent prices. Extremely healthy. Service was excellent. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I was really disappointed with this restaurant as I had been awaiting the opening. I ordered the Bibimbap and my partner ordered the fried chicken. The Bibimbap didn't come in a hot stone bowl and the portion size was too small, not enough vege or meat. Seemed very over priced especially considering it didn't come with Kimchee. Lacking in flavour. My partner ordered the fried chicken and it was okay but one piece was under cooked. Fortunately the wait staff were apologetic and offered us a voucher.
However wait staff were friendly and the venue was clean.