US$ 132
US$ 75
Kingsgate Hotel Autolodge Paihia(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
  • Pool
US$ 127
US$ 123
US$ 155
US$ 128
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 172/night.

Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 70
Trip.com
Bounty Motel(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$ 48
US$ 47
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 56/night.

Edgewater Palms Apartments(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
Saltwater Lodge(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
US$ 41
Priceline
All reviewsgames roomhot tubreceived greatping pongswimming poolnice resortnice outlookseparate toiletkitchen facilitiesclean roomsenjoyed our stayshort staysteep hillelectric blanketsgreat advicefive nightsgreat spot
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I feel really mean writing this review (however I like to be honest) as the lady that checked us in was lovely and accommodated the fact that we turned up late, she left our light and heater on for us. However this place claims to be NZ owned and operated which it is not. The cockroach on the ceiling in reception is the first thing I noticed however our room was very clean and big enough for 2 adults so no complaints there.
The main things letting it down is the shower OMG no pressure.. like seriously wondered if the soap would be washed off me and the bed in number 4... guys it's terrible, my partner and I rolled inwards toward each other, didn't get much sleep gave me sore hips and a sore back. HOWEVER for $88 a night, can't really complain. Are there people living here though? a few characters looked like they are full time guests.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The room was old however clean.
The heater was far too small for rooms so cold and no electric blankets.
Good TV self contained so you could live there. The downside was the shower, it trickled out and the outside table of my room was broken with exposed screws, be careful if you have children.
No parking taken up by who knows who.
New owners I'm told
Will I stay there again ? Nope will I recommend? I did my friend came and stayed in room next to me he got cheaper than I did . Was he happy ? Nope, why ? The shower !!
Don't go here if you want to be clean

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Bruce C
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The weather was sunny as expected. We stayed a week at the motel. Great place and lots of facilities. Our unit on the ground poolside, was tired and badly needed an upgrade. But the present owners were leaving the week we were there, so maybe the new ones have ideas for the accommodation.

Room Tip: upstairs has great views over the sea.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We booked online and as a few of us were heading up north for a weekend decided on the Aloha.
Great location to Paihia, wonderful views of the Bay across to Russell.
We had a two bedroom apartment upstairs and it was well appointed and tidy.
The rest of the resort had a pool (to cold for us), a nice cosy spa pool and lovely grounds.
We paid $193.00 per night which we thought was about average for a two bedroom apartment with excellent views.
We would certainly stay again if we were to travel to Paihia again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely chalet, with everything you could possibly need. Seating area outside with a hot tub nearby with fantastic views. Fabulous location. Swimming pool and handy laundry facilities. Hosts were friendly and welcoming with good local knowledge.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple