We had booked a 2 bed basic apartment but when we arrived decided to upgrade to a room with a hot tub on the balcony and it was well worth the money! Even though the weather was not as good as we had hoped,every morning I still managed to sit out and enjoy breakfast on the balcony and enjoy the amazing views over the bay. It was wonderful to arrive back after a full day's sightseeing and enjoy the hot tub and heavenly views. The apartment is very clean and comfortable. Donna is amazing, and has shown great patience over problems we have experienced with my credit card/bank. Highly recommend this accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 10 Apartments offer spectacular and unrivalled vistas of the Bay of Islands including The Waitangi Treaty Grounds and historic Russell as guests relax and restore in comfort and style.Our exquisite waterfront location overlooks Paihias most popular swimming beach and out to the Pacific ocean, and is a leisurely 12 minute stroll to the centre of Paihia for shopping, cafes, restaurants, and the wharf area for Tours and Cruises.Each of our 1,2, or 3 bedroom Apartments offers a fully equipped luxury Italian styled kitchen and bathroom(s), own laundry (washer and dryer). Flat screen TV's, Sky TV,free Wifi and Broadband. Each has a private balcony with uninterrupted views, and is equipped with a BBQ and outdoor furniture. Four apartments include jacuzzi's outdoor on the balcony with 1 inside and two include spa baths inside their second bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Bay Of Islands