This resort sits right across the beach - as the name states. The view is absolutely incredible, the rooms/deck are clean and spacious, the bathtub is quite large - large enough to fit 2 5"6 tall people comfortably! Beds are very comfortable and loved how we had access to so many sky channels, facilities and amenities. Considering that this is situated by the main road, I personally did not really hear any noise coming from cars/people or buses outside or next door from inside our room. There is a playground right across the road - i thought that's quite handy for visitors traveling with children.
We dined at the Provenir restaurant, the food was good, I had the pork belly for entree and the eye fillet for main. The service was slow but its okay cause they had amazing cocktails - must try the Jamaican Me Crazy drink if you're into sweet cocktails.
We decided to have our desserts delivered to our room for $7 room service charge so we can have time to jump in the pool as this is open to guests til 10pm - room service arrived fast, however, I was not really fond of the dessert, I found it a bit bland in taste, i had the choc nutcracker.
I really liked how there's easy access to the spa and pool, we were on level 2.One morning we had our breakfast delivered, I had eggs bene and hot chocolate, i thought the food was good and service again was quite fast! Overall, the rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious, wifi connection is okay, lots of useful facilities on site that we did not feel like we had to leave the place for anything else. We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely come back.
*If you ever visit this Resort, you have to try the massages and treatments for La Spa Naturale. Outstanding service and experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa overlooks Paihia's most picturesque beach and is within walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands. Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands