“My favourite stay during my 3 week NZ trip!”
Review of Anchor House

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Paihia
Anchor House
Ranked #35 of 43 Hotels in Paihia
Reviewed 12 March 2017

How to describe Anchor House in one word? -Fantastic! Beautifully located, stunning views with clean and cosy accommodation. Hosts were phenomenal, welcoming and incredibly friendly.

I had originally planned to visit Paihai with my cousin but unfortunately his plans changed and he flew home early. I dealt mainly with Elaine who was so lovely and caring. She was extremely helpful when it came to arranging transport, she even made sure that the tour I had booked for the second day picked me up from nearby. This was so that I did not have to walk in to town on my own in the early hours. I feel that she went above and beyond to make my time in Paihia as relaxing and memorable as possible.

I can't rate this B&B highly enough. My only regret is that I did not stay there longer! Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

The unit was excellent, comfortable and spotless and we were guttered that we couldn't stay longer
Amazing friendly host are Elaine and Jim
Elaine even offered to drive us over the hill to town the next morning but we adventured around the foreshore instead (great scenic walk to town and would recommend to others)
We would have stayed longer but could only book one night as their units were already pre booked out the following night and now I see why
They were so accommodating and even let us to store our riding gear and motorbike that next day while we out explored Paihia

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2016

This B & B was recommended to us by some other travellers. It's has a lovely lookout to the ocean and is equipped with all you need. Hosts are lovely and welcoming and provide a continental style breakfast in your room.

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank Joy B
Reviewed 17 February 2016

we have stayed in this B &B quite a few times now,which was recommended by Auckland friends,so have come to know the hosts, Elaine and Jim, very well. we travel up to PAihIa a lot through the summer months,so we book ahead for 6 months at a time,and they are always ready for us to arrive,and greet us like old friends.

Room Tip: 3 units sea views,2 queen beds 1 2 X king singles These can be linked. the rooms are spotless,well...