“an old Favourite”

China Light Restaurant and Takeaways
Ranked #156 of 215 Restaurants in Napier
Reviewed 4 April 2016

the Meal was delightful and arrived within a short timeframe . I needed vegetables but didn't want to cook. The waitress was polite and helpful,

Reviewed 11 March 2016

We didn't expect to have a Chinese meal during our visit, we usually stick to local produce. We were surprised and delight by the menu.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Just been out to dinner with my husband here. The waitress was very attentive and polite, the meals came quickly and we were very happy with them. A lemon chicken and beef with cashews and season veges. The best Chinese meal I have had in some time. I would recommend this place if you want a good Chinese meal.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Although the food is fresh and the vegetables were done nicely, I wish the flavors had been more interesting. I had the ginger chicken and spring onions and my husband had the chow mein with chicken and prawns, and they both taste very similar. I asked for the chili sauce to liven things up a bit. The decour was very nice and the staff was very pleasant. Just don't expect amazing flavors. It's Chinese food.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

We were surprised that the food is very good and pretty authentic (not like mom's but then again...who can cook like mom?). Since lamb is not popular back home, had to try the lamb with seasonal veg stir-fry......de'lish and made us lamb lovers!