“Great Meal”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We tried this restaurant on a visit to Napier and were very impressed. The food was delicious and I can recommend the Lamb Shank which I had. The other three guests all enjoyed their meals also. The Creme Brulee for dessert was very nice indeed. The service was prompt and friendly. There is plenty of parking around the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

My apple juice tasting milky - very strange. Then my pumpkin soup looked like slime. You would guess it would be orange because... it's pumpkin but it was tinted green and didn't taste like pumpkin soup at all. It was closer to Potato soup but green...
Service was good but the place itself made me angry due to dead animal bodies and heads on the walls in clear site.
I wouldn't recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to have dinner at this pub which is about a 20 minute drive outside of Napier. I have to say the food was magnificent and I’m a bit of a foody! The staff were very friendly with great service and the quality and taste of the food was brilliant and great value.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Sixteen hungry cyclists arrived for lunch on Easter Sunday. We had to wait a little, but it was well worth it! Huge meals and delicious. Can recommend the ribs!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

16 of us cyclists descended on this unpretentious pub. Good thing we booked as it was chockers on Easter Sunday.

Our food was generous servings , excellent quality and they brought it out all together.
They have an interesting and extensive menu. Highly recommended.