“Organic Goodness ”
Review of The Kitchen

The Kitchen
Ranked #47 of 229 Restaurants in Napier
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We found this very good Vegetarian restaurant in Napier and enjoyed a lovely lunch there. This should be listed so that Vegetarian visitors to Napier, NZ know it is available. Great restaurant.
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

What a find! If you’re looking for a different and healthier option, this is your place.

The banoffee smoothie was delicious. I then ordered a breakfast of haloumi, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and vegetables- and it was delicious. Huge portion too.

It’s located in an organic store so there’s plenty to look at too. Will definitely be back when next in Napier.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Went here when I was in Napier for work and I wasn't disappointed. I had the gluten free, vegan pancakes which were incredible! Super filling and so yummy.

I also had a wander through the store afterwards and got some of the oh my goodness bread which is fabulous

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We were here 2 years ago from Oz on a house exchange and are back again n the same. We had to go back to the Kitchen and it did not disappoint. This time I had the buckwheat pancakes and J had the sourdough with poached eggs. The place to be.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This was our favourite breakfast place in town. Had the best feeling (plus the shop next door) luscious drinks and interesting food. We were very happy and healthy all day after the breakfast at the Kitchen.

1  Thank Michael A
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The title says it all!

This place is a groovy little slice of Napier, not only does it have a very large produce section but the counter food is all vegetarian and delicious .