“Great bikes and service”

Fishbike Bicycle Rentals
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 59.38*
and up
Full-Day Electric Bike Rental in Napier
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fishbike , A bike rental shop located beside the sea on the Hawke’s Bay Trail, next to the Surf Club and the Ocean Spa complex. Fishbike provides the largest range of quality electric bikes in the region. A good range of beach cruisers, touring bicycles, cargo bikes, childrens bikes and long boards also available. Exploring Hawke’s Bay by bike offers a beautiful adventure of 200km of dedicated cycle pathway, with stunning landscapes, ocean view, food, wine, activities and attractions. Fishbike offer the popular 2 hour guided bicycle ( or ebike tour) of Napier. Plenty of free parking available. Open 7 days a week.
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We hired 5 bikes (e and trail) plus drop off at 2 locations and base. Fantastic service. Love these guys.

All reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Reviewed 28 February 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2018

One of the things we went to the Hawkes Bay for was to ride the extensive network of cycle trails that they have. We took my wife's bike down with us but I needed an e-bike due to my health and fitness.

We called a number of places hiring bikes and Nick at Fishbike gave us a good deal for the week. We were a little concerned as there have been some not favourable reviews of Fishbike. Nothing could be further from what we experienced. I agree with other recent reviews that have highly recommended Fishbike.

Nick got out a brand new e-bike for me and explained in detail how to drive it. We set up the seat and we were off. As far as the e-bike itself went, I loved it. It allowed me to pedal at a constant rate without straining up the hills. It even upset some of the people I was riding with (serious riders) as I could burn them off on the flat as well.

We did have a PICNIC (Problem in Chair, Not in Computer) moment with the bike when I had accidentally turned off the switch when I was charging the bike. A quick visit to Nick, a bit of humour and we were on our way again.

These guys are awesome giving great service and at a great location.

1  Thank johasadaka