“Best bircher I’ve had!!”
Review of Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey
Reserve a table
Thu, 25/02
20:00
Ranked #39 of 208 Restaurants in Napier
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We get excited about looking after people and offer sensational food and drink right by the sea. We open at first light and keep going until after the sun goes down. For current menus visit our website.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ok I love bircher-But this coconut bircher was the best with coconut yoghurt and berries with a dusting of freeze dried raspberry- best balanced bircher I’ve had. I’m told the Asian omelette and the BBQ pork flatbread was equally as good! If we stayed longer would come back and try more dishes!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (921)

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

Very disappointing! After a great breakfast experience - excellent menu, service, coffee and meals we returned for dinner. It was the other extreme. The wheels had fallen off completely. Extremely long waits for water, wine and meals. Other diners were finding the same with an escalating argument between a well-known diner and one of the wait staff. Even the basics weren’t happening such as tables being cleared but not wiped down, bird poop on table etc. The team we’re doing their best but lacked experience and leadership.

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

Very happy with our choice. We had pizzas for dinner (really nice) and liked it so much we then went back for breakfast. Coffee and sourdough great. Good trendy ambience nice outdoor seating too and good staff. Were staying at Harbourview across the road so super handy. Just stumbled across this place. Liked it a lot, cool modern vibez

1  Thank fionap226
Reviewed 14 January 2021

My work colleague and I popped in for a coffee run, we were not acknowledged at the door, we weren't too sure where too order the coffee so we asked the barista and she just pointed to the till area which was unattended. We waited for our takeaway coffees for roughly 25-30 minutes (enough time to order food from around the corner, get our food and come back and still not ready). Disappointed once our coffees were ready she put them up on coffee machine and didn't even look at us or say anything just called the order name and carried on with her buisness. I thought maybe it just wasn't the right day or time. However, reading these other reviews show me that the service of this place must be pretty average on most days. I have been before and we had exceptional service. Good Coffee just not worth the wait and attitude we recieved.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2020

Went here for some dinner, have been here before around 3 years ago. Came back to a very disappointing meal. Firstly, took about 20 minutes before someone even came to our table, we were sitting there with empty water glasses and staff looked like they didn’t want to be there. The atmosphere of the restaurant was quite bland. Furniture was nice, layout could be improved and I would suggest to play some music instead of it being in silence. Overall service was very slow and I could tell that the other costumers felt the same and I could sense that the staff did not want to be there.

Date of visit: December 2020