“Wow, this place is great”
Review of Odettes Eatery

Odettes Eatery
Ranked #27 of 2,456 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location and setting. Staff were super friendly, food and wine were excellent. A great way to spend the night.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brunch with a bunch of friends (10 of us) was a lovely experience here! We are based in Melbourne, so our expectation of food is always very high. Odettes was delicious! The staff were also very professional and welcoming. They did not clear our plates from the table until everyone had finished eating - something I commend extremely highly! There is nothing more rude than clearing plates when someone at the table is still eating. We would visit again, and recommend to anyone travelling to, or living in, Auckland.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I totally recommend this place. Food was delicious and coffee was great. Plenty of staff on hand. Great modern decor and cuisine. Lots of healthy options but I had a really nice big breakfast. Eggs tomatoes bacon and avocado. I'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We came to Odettes and wanted to order so many items from their menu. They all looked so good with the mix of flavors. And the dishes did turn out very delicious and flavorful.
The steamed dumplings were really good - almond butter sauce is a good twist on the usual sesame sauce. Also really recommend the Roast chicken!
Desert was also very yummy - we ordered the ginger cheesecake and it's really not what we expected! It's a whipped cheesecake that's very light and fluffy in a nest.
Service was great!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

My son and his girlfriend took me here for my birthday brunch here, and we enjoyed the winter sunshine with a seat outside amongst the greenery, which was very pleasant. The menu is interesting and varied, with a few twists on the traditional brunch options, plus a few that are completely original. Everything was fresh and tasty, and the service was excellent. Now I need to go back sometime to try their dinner menu!