“Great food! Great service!”

Cafe Midnight Express
Ranked #29 of 2,456 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2018

We booked for lunch and pleased we did as the restaurant was close to full. I ordered the Midnight Mix , a combination of spit roasted lamb, grilled chicken & kofte topped with tomato & yogurt sauce, served with rice, salad, tzatziki & humus -$19 delicious. Plus a side of fries, chips cooked to perfection. My wife, a vegetarian, had the Moroccan Falafel as an express lunch dish, only $12, which she said was excellent and ample. The service was also very good, especially as they were so busy. I can highly recommend this place.

3  Thank John491

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent food in a pleasant atmosphere. Dinner deals made this one of cheapest meals we had in the city but also probably the best.

1  Thank sandgrown_9
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful host, super friendly staff and really yummy food. Loved the tzatziki. Look forward to going back when next in Auckland.

1  Thank Travel5657
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Mediterranean food has been my favourite since I was a child, so I've been to a fair few of these restaurants. Even so I'd rate Midnight Express highly: the portions were generous, meat tender, dips delicious, wait staff pleasant and swift, and prices very reasonable.

I will definitely be returning when the opportunity presents itself.

1  Thank Chris P
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My friend recommended this place to me and she was right - it was delicious! The place makes you feel like your in turkey and the staff are very friendly. We order from the $25 set menu and was not disappointed. Portions were big and tasty. They offer great veggie food too! I had the lamb kebab as a main and would recommend it!

1  Thank chloe k