All reviews studio apartment washing machine great location queen st small balcony central location short stay stayed for nights albert park good size well equipped kitchen bed was comfortable living area car parking few minutes walk accommodation floor
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Check in was fine, staff were friendly. Free wifi also. The room was OK for me. Needs new mattress, old one was well past its use by date, also new carpet and sofa. The hole in the shower recess roof covered by 4 pieces of paper and sticky tape was unusual. Given the fact that there was water damage out in the main living area, I assume that was the problem. Very quiet hotel, heard no noise and I was next to one of the lifts. Fully equipped kitchen which was good.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Whilst the pictures on their website looked great - the reality was very different. The bed was only a double and sagged in the middle. The rooms are tiny, the walls had been wiped down and the streaks from the cleaning product not removed. I wouldn't stay again - even if it was free.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank I5168SXgregr
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is a basic apart/hotel. A bit run-down in terms of the age of some of the furniture but it's clean, convenient for the city centre and fairly cheap. For a short stay with no frills it's OK. The staff were friendly and helpful even with a post-midnight check-in.
The "harbour view" would depend on whichh way your room faces and a certain amount of stretching.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The place was very dirty and smelt disgusting. We refused to stay there any longer. The bed was broken and the furniture looked like it had never been cleaned. Would not recommend to anyone. Staff were friendly and location was ideal, but not worth staying somewhere so dirty.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The service was very bad,when i check in, the front service was Indian,he just ask me for my credit card and insert to eftpos card machine let me to pay, after I check my invoice, I saw extra charge. I was very angry, he should remain customers that they charge extra fee for visa payment. Even small motel they remain the extra charge as well, the service attitude was terrible, never again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends