“One word for Baduzzi - divine!”
Review of Baduzzi

Baduzzi
Ranked #41 of 2,467 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Baduzzi exceeded our expectations big time! We went for the so called discovery menu - meaning our table was served different dishes. We got piper and cured meats as starter, followed by eggplant parmigiana, linguine alle vongole, risotto, duck pasta, crayfish meatballs and T-bone steak. As desert we chose tiramisu and chocolate tart. There was absolutely no dish that I didn't like - they were all prepared to perfection and served with a smile. I would have to say that this is in the absolute top 3 restaurant experiences I've had in Auckland.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times, and it never dissapoints! The duck pasta is my favorite. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Had a dinner at this lovely establishment. The crayfish meatballs an duck pasta were lovely. Pair these with a bottle of wine and the evening is complete. For desserts, the tiramisu is unique. No complaints about the service. Highly recommended if you are looking for a romantic dinner at the quay.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Fab food and service, the best we have had in a very long time. I will recommend this restaurant to all

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I went here for a work dinner. Due to the size of the group we had a set menu. At regular intervals plates of food were brought out. I did not try all as I don't eat red meat, though there was still plenty of food I could indulge in. All dishes were amazing. They were visually appealing and the taste! When the conversation reverts to the food on the table you know that everybody is enjoying it. The staff were attentive, though not in your face. You didn't always notice they were there. I look forward to bringing friends or family here to share the food and experience

Date of visit: June 2017