“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I went here for a work dinner. Due to the size of the group we had a set menu. At regular intervals plates of food were brought out. I did not try all as I don't eat red meat, though there was still plenty of food I could indulge in. All dishes were amazing. They were visually appealing and the taste! When the conversation reverts to the food on the table you know that everybody is enjoying it. The staff were attentive, though not in your face. You didn't always notice they were there. I look forward to bringing friends or family here to share the food and experience

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We loved our dining experience here at Baduzzi. The food servings are deliberately small because the flavours are so powerful and memorable. Each dish has its own personality and is defined by its flavours. Eating the crusty bread and olive oil as you go helped cleanse the palate ready for the next mouthful. The atmosphere is also warm and cozy feeling and the service is wonderful.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Inventive, clever food that gives your taste buds a whole new experience with each dish that comes out - and we had quite a few. Possibly the best T-Bone steak I've ever tasted in 50 years of searching and striving for beefy perfection. And a sublime espresso to finish. Can't believe it's taken me this long to find Baduzzi. I'll be back...

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank stuntfish1967
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Baduzzi was our last meal in our visit to New Zealand, and it provided the perfect cap to an amazing experience.

We were joined by a few friends for our dinner at Baduzzi, and part of the fun was exploring the area between our hotel and the restaurant. I love what Auckland has done with this section of town.

But we also had a fantastic meal at Baduzzi. The service was impeccable - friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. And the ambiance was wonderful - you had the sense that people were enjoying getting together for good company and good food.

Yes, the food was quite good. Our group of five tried several of the dishes, and all of them were excellent. I also enjoyed my favorite beer of the trip - a Hallertau Deception Schwarzbier, brewed in Auckland.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We lunched here on a Monday - the food was amazing. We had the choice of selecting off the menu or the Waiter said he could bring small plates of different dishes out which is the option we decided to go for. My husband is a fussy eater, however, he thoroughly enjoyed all the plates we were presented with. Alot of work had gone into each dish and you could taste the amazing flavours. We rolled out of the restaurant very full and content - delicious food - we will be back.

Date of visit: July 2017