“Most amazing Pizza ever”
Review of Gusto Italiano

Gusto Italiano
Ranked #95 of 2,468 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I’m far from a Pizza lover, in fact I rarely enjoy Pizza.

This place has the best Pizza I’ve ever eaten.

The other options were equally as amazing too.

Great range of drink options and amazing service.

Very authentic and in fact I said to my wife I’m sure to get better Italian food is imaging having to go to either Italy or Nee York.

Absolutely amazing place. Totally loved it.

Sadly I think Pizza anywhere else would be a waste of time.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

All three of us really enjoyed our meal here. Very good food, good service and a nice atmosphere. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant looks cute - but that is about all. My seafood pasta was bland and overpriced. My husband had chicken pasta which was also underwhelming. We won’t go back. I went away thinking that it’s very disappointing to go somewhere where the food is much worse than a meal prepared at home.

1  Thank karenrZ4677CC
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Tasty home made Italian food !
Excellent service !!
We’ve enjoyed our time !
Very nice authentic place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Unlike the trendy places down Ponsonby Road where posers pay through the nose for tiny portions, Gusto is a proudly unpretentious neighbourhood restaurant with heart and soul.

The pizzas are the stars of the show. My Pizza Capriciosa was served piping hot from the wood-fired oven with lots of toppings and a fluffy crust. Deliziosa!

Date of visit: February 2018