Lowest prices for your stay
$68
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
$79
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$64
Hotels.com$79
Priceline$79
Travelocity$79
All reviews rooms are clean good size parnell gladstone city auckland newmarket britomart
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2022 via mobile

Very dated and old. Towels were not only small but also two were marked. There is obviously govt housing here which is a shame. Lovely location next to the Rose Gardens and gorgeous cafe nearby - Rosie….highly recommend. If this is revamped it could be stunning, as it is brilliant location

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ramon James, General Manager at Auckland Rose Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2022

Good morning Brazmere,

Great to see you enjoyed our location, we are incredibly lucky being so close to the CBD but yet so far away.

We do not entertain any government housing requests, there are alternative options for this in and around Auckland CBD.

Our team and I do hope to see you again soon,

Kind regards,

Ramon James - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 16 November 2021

The room we had originally booked was unavailable so we were given a different room for the first night, which did not contain all the amenities we were expecting (until I complained to the desk staff, I got the feeling they were hoping we wouldn't notice). The guy I spoke to when I checked in seemed totally disinterested, however, the manager I spoke to the next morning was very friendly and seemed genuinely sorry about the mix-up.

Although the room we had booked became available the following day, it meant we had to pack up and move all our luggage, which was extremely inconvenient, especially as my husband was recovering from surgery. It would have been better if the guest before us, who stayed an extra unplanned night, was inconvenienced, rather than expecting us to move through no fault of our own.

The room itself was much larger than you normally get for the price, however, although it contained a kitchenette and a dining table, there were no cutlery or utensils provided. The entire place looks tired and dated, with cracked tiles in the bathroom and worn carpet in the hall, but it was spotlessly clean and extra pillows were provided with no issues when requested.

Assuming we were to actually get the room we booked, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room tip: Premium King faces the road so a bit noisier, but better amenities, sunnier & great views over Rose Gardens with water in the distance
Date of stay: October 2021
Ramon James, General Manager at Auckland Rose Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2022

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

We had to rush our sick dog from Wellington to Auckland as the only specialist who could help was here. We arrived at 2.15am and called over 20 hotels, everywhere fully booked. My husband, 11 year old son and myself had to sleep in my car. My sister called the Auckland Rose Park Hotel at 9am and asked if they had space and if so can we check in asap. We arrived at the hotel at 10am. They were fixing up the room. They gave us complementary hot drinks and allowed us to rest in their lounge. By 11am the room was ready so me and my family could shower and climb into bed. Such a stunning hotel with amazing, friendly staff

Room tip: Parking available, room service, free wifi, swimming pool and incredible staff
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KerryRad

Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed one night. Last visit was enjoyable. Nice meals. Service friendly. All that has changed. Given no choice of room which was bland and more, lacking any information. Staff indifferent and not very polite on reception. Dinner menu very small and lacking Kiwi style fare. I ate out in Parnell. Won't be staying here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kiwikid0

Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel, Comfy bed, clean and pretty spacious, food in restaurant was ok, just had light snack before heading out. didn’t have breakfast. Shower was ok but not a lot of pressure. Convenient location and friendly staff. Would stay here again, Thankyou

Date of stay: May 2021