All reviews beautiful rose garden parnell village priced hotel close to town off street parking hop on hop off bus rooms are clean room rate walking distance good size inner city room was large buffet breakfast per night central location new zealand cbd
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this motel for the Pink concert, i was very pleasantly surprised, only 10/15 minute easy walk to spark arena, it had a awesome restaurant & bar, great for a few pre drinks, but the biggest surprise was the breakfast in the morning, wow what a spread, everything you can think of, very clean & tidy, staff were very welcoming & friendly, would be happy to come back and stay bedroom I very was alittle dated, but overall great stay

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Tim K, Front Office Manager at Auckland Rose Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi
Thank you for your positive feedback,
Your review has been most welcomed and very well received.
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Well i don't think it was worth $200 a night.
Shower was broken and that low had to duck to wash my hair. Was woken up at 7am by gates slamming outside window. Beds where comfory and clean. Wont be returning

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Tim K, Front Office Manager at Auckland Rose Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Good Morning
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not as comfortable as you expected, for that we sincerely apologies.
thank you for the positive feedback about our clean & tidy rooms
Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We were disappointed with this hotel. Good location, friendly staff but very dated and desperately in need of refurbishment. Comfortable bed, good heating and a nice view over the rose gardens. A bus stop right outside. However, in the very dated bathroom there is no way of using a hair dryer. The only power point in the bedroom was behind the TV. I had to turn off the TV and physically move it out of the way so I could get a little glimpse of mirror. Traveling hairdryers come with short cords - I don’t expect to have to travel with an extension cord! We travel a lot and I do understand that some countries do not allow electrical appliances in bathrooms but I do expect to find a power
point near a mirror without having to move a TV. I believe that I am not the first guest to complain about this problem!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the rose gardens
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlexandraO1373

Good Morning
Thank you for your feedback, Our location, friendly team and rooms are certainly winning a lot of praise and further reinforce what we are trying to achieve as a team.
We have taken your comments on board and they will be discussed at our HOD meeting to resolve above mentioned issues.
We pride ourselves providing clean, comfortable accommodation to all our guest, and I sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The staff at the reception were lovely. The breakfast was absolutely DISGUSTING. We paid $20 (discounted from $28) for CHOICE (this is the budget or "select" tin canned food that costs 0.70c at the supermarket and is watery and flavourless, i know this because i asked what brand they used!) our tomatoes smelt off & the fruit was dry! We paid $40 to eat WEETBIX! They didn't even make the coffee, you pushed a button and got it out of a machine, i have the same machine in my work lunch room! When we were asked how our meal was i asked for a refund as I couldn't eat anything apart from the coffee and the floor manager turned around with an attitude and told me i was the only person out of hundreds to ever complain, that I was wrong. I was shocked!
The beds were also itchy but the room was tidy. I would not pay for this hotel again nor would i recommend it!! Disgusting dining service, disgusting food! Learn how to cook a breakfast worth $28 and learn what customer service is!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank laurenp2787

Hi Lauren P
Thank you for your honest feedback, We pride ourselves on having clean rooms, helpful staff members and good food so your comments about these aspects are well received.
We believe our breakfast prices are comparable to similar hotels across Auckland and we are certainly offering a wide variety from hot & cold breakfast buffet with unlimited espresso coffee.(Automated Machine)
Your comments were quickly passed onto relevant department managers to investigate further.
I sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience caused during your stay.
Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight due to a flight cancellation. Staff and service were great and very accommodating.Room was very clean and comfortable. Meals were delicious and there was a variety to choose from on the Menu. Roughly a 20min ride to and from Airport (depending on traffic)which was a little costly.
Would stay again if back in Auckland.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank VJC21

Hello
Thank you for your possitive feedback,
Your review has been most welcomed and very well received.
Hope to see you again soon