4 people are viewing this hotel
$148
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
$149
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$141
Hotels.com$149
travelup.com$149
Traveluro$170
All reviews windsor hotel junior suite beautiful hotel high tea queen street macaroons luxury room welcome drink concierge team beautiful room central location valet service comfortable bed the heart of the city new zealand an upgrade fantastic stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

The hotel itself is actually very nice as well as the staff however if you expect to sleep here during a weekend then avoid at all cost!

There is a night club that doesn’t stop playing loud music till 4am and the rooms do not have enough sound proofing to prevent this.
I had to wear top quality noise canceling headphones and could still hear the noise.
Sleep alluded myself and my partner and made this stay as enjoyable as being stabbed in the back with a knife repeatedly.

Breakfast was subpar and I wouldn’t recommend eating there unless your breakfast is free.

I will never stay here again!

Room tip: Don’t stay on weekends
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pablo Gonzalez, Guest Services / Front Office at Fable Auckland, MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear John,
It looks like many things went wrong during your stay and we apologize for all of them. Thank you for taking the time to describe your experience and we hope you can give us a chance to prove that we can do better.
Regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2022

Over the past 3 years, I have travelled to Auckland CBD countless times for both work and personal reasons. In this time, I have stayed in over 15 different hotels within a 2km radius of Fable, all in the same price bracket.

I can hand on heart say that this is BY FAR the best hotel in the Auckland CBD I have ever stayed in. It is very clean and tidy with fantastic room décor. The rooms are spacious and have great amenities - including full SKY TV and Bose Sound Speakers. Trust me, you will not regret your stay here!

But the best part of all is the guest experience! From the moment you walk in, you feel special. The staff are friendly and always there to help. Especially Sarah at Reception and Pablo, the Guest Experience Manager. Both of whom were involved in making my last stay memorable - something I will cherish for the rest of my life. They helped plan and execute a very nice surprise for my Fiancé on the day of our engagement - ALL ON THE HOUSE!!!

I have been at this hotel a total of 4 times now and I look forward to staying at this Hotel, my home in Auckland, for all future visits.

Date of stay: May 2022
Pablo Gonzalez, Guest Services / Front Office at Fable Auckland, MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2022

Dear Kiwi Traveler,
We are pleased to hear you and your partner enjoyed your stay and had time to enjoy our facilities. I have since shared your comments with our team who were also happy to hear all about your recent stay and about that little surprise after that YES. Those pictures can't be more cool, thanks for sharing them.
And please come back whenever you want, to your home in the city of sails.
Best regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2022

Fable Auckland is such an amazing hotel for business travelers - the team are absolutely fabulous and so attentive to details. The rooms are luxurious and you really feel looked after! I would highly recommend - especially if you have just finished a long day of meetings!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear NZTraveler,
Thank you for sharing about your stay and we’re delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit so much. We continuously work to provide that best service we can to all our guests. We hope to welcome you back soon to create some more great memories.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

My partner and I had a wonderful experience at Fable and are already looking forward to staying again. The room was super clean and tidy and they even treated us to a sweet treat for our anniversary. Fabulous service, Pablo on the front desk was excellent. Thank you for having us.

Dear tamaara n,
Thank you for sharing your feedback at TripAdvisor and thank you for highlighting the hard work of our housekeeping team.
It was nice to meet you both and to have you with us while you were celebrating your anniversary.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

Amazing hotel experience right from booking to departure. The team are extremely helpful and friendly. You really feel welcome. The hotel itself is proper luxury often hotels are premium by price, but the Fable is luxurious, quiet and well located with amazing service to top it off. The room was clean, well designed and bed was very comfortable. The location of the hotel is central CBD so you can walk/train to everything you need. I couldn’t recommend this hotel more and will definitely be back.

Dear grayk03,
We are so proud to see that you had a delightful stay at Fable for all the good reasons including our very convenient location.
We hope to see you sometime soon!
Warm regards,