3 people are viewing this hotel
travelup.com$158
Hotels.com$157
Pullman$157
3,133 results
All reviews steam room five star hotel an upgrade spa auckland harbour accor concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2022

As a platinum accor member I was disappointed in the tired state of the rooms, and the lack of service provided by the staff here. While the restaurants were closed, I was assured that room service would be available. During my 3 days I was only able to get through to room service once to order breakfast ( out of 3 days) or anytime after 8pm.

I would not advise my colleagues to stay here in the future.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Justine Pullman Auckland, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman Auckland Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2022

Kia ora Mr Freeman,
Following our conversation over the phone, we would like to renew our sincerest apologies.
What you have experienced is very unusual and we're terribly sorry that your stay was disappointing.
Your loyalty as a Platinum member means the world to us and we sincerely hope that we can welcome you again to show you this was just a one off. You have my details for your next visit.

Reviewed 25 March 2022 via mobile

Just recently had another great stay at the apartments. Have made several small trips to escape our small town during the last year and it’s never a let down. Staff are always very helpful and I don’t even have Accor status. And we got an upgrade once to due to overbooking:) even. The pool/sauna are amazing and never busy and great for our 6 year old son. My wife and I are lucky because we can work remotely so it’s the perfect work holiday. Cant remember all the staff but Sharon, Vivek, Julie, Retender (sry if I misspelled) and housekeeping have always been great and above and beyond. Gonna miss staying here as much when covid/lockdowns are over and occupancy goes up. But until then cant wait for another relaxing stay!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jimmi2time
Justine Pullman Auckland, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman Auckland Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2022

Kia ora Jimmi,
Thank you so much for r this great 5 star review, we are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your time with us so well.
Sharon, Vivek, Julie and Reetender were so happy with their personal mentions!
Thank you for your loyalty, we can't wait to welcome you again and again.

Reviewed 3 March 2022

I'm a platinum Accor member, received pretty average service. Didn't receive any welcome amenities or the upgrade to a higher room. (Which I understand is subject to availability), asked for a late check out when checking in, no issues. Got a phone call every hour after check out there was no-one on the line, also house keeping knocked on door and said I needed to check out. Explained that I requested a late check out they asked what time, I explained and they went away. Got the vibe they wanted me to check out so I did. Overall I understand things have changed because of COVID but it doesn't really excuse the basis of customer service, I receive better service at the IBIS in a regular town I check in at. The Pullman has really slipped and use to be good service.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Justine Pullman Auckland, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman Auckland Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2022

Kia ora,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your time over the phone.

We are terribly sorry for what you’ve experienced with us on your last visit. It is certainly a disappointing stay and we are addressing your comments as a matter of priority.

Your feedback, especially as one of our ALL Elite member in invaluable. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority and we hope that we will have a chance to welcome you again so we can regain your trust.

Reviewed 4 February 2022

Date of stay: February 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Justine Pullman Auckland, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman Auckland Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2022

Reviewed 30 January 2022

Booked the two 1Brm apartments which were excellent. Full kitchen, large lounge, large bathroom and with a large balcony that has sea views, big tv in the lounge and one in the bedroom and a very comfortable bed. The staff were exceptionally friendly and nothing was a hassle. Would definitely recommend, and stay here again

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank Odyssey25034882017
Justine Pullman Auckland, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman Auckland Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2022

Kia ora!
Thanks a million for your wonderful review! We're over the moon to see that you loved every aspect of your stay and the Team will be jumping for joy to read your kind words.
We can't wait to welcome you back again.