We stayed here two nights when we first arrived in New Zealand. It was short walk to the harbourside and the main shopping streeta and very close to the SkytowerThe staff were pleasant, especially in the bar with good advice on the local drinks. The lobby/bar had free wifi which was a bonus. The breakfast selection was good, we didn't have dinner in the hotel as we ate one evening in the Skytower (superb) and another down by the harbour -where there is a large choice of venues to suit all pockets.
The room were large and comfortable. The only downside was the building work next door which affected the way in to the hotel - and for which there were apologies
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Auckland s business district, above the Atrium on Elliott shopping complex and just a few minutes walk from The Edge Entertainment Centre, Sky City and Queen Street s golden mile, Crowne Plaza Auckland is the ideal base when visiting the city of sails. With 13 floors of accommodation including the Crowne Plaza Club, a choice of 10 meeting rooms offering 14 configurations plus several dining and relaxation options, we can provide for all your business hotel requirements. Crowne Plaza Auckland is truly The Place To Meet . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Auckland New Zealand