Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 251
Hotels.comUS$ 251
CheapTicketsUS$ 251
TravelocityUS$ 251
Orbitz.comUS$ 251
PricelineUS$ 289
All reviews america's cup hydrotherapy room beautiful hotel captains bar infinity pool hydrotherapy area hotel tour world class food newly opened hotel home city spa treatments harbour view room luxurious rooms wynyard quarter true star separate toilet king room
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Customer service for a 5 star hotel is brilliant. Awesome new facilities - everything was sparkling new. Bed was comfortably AMAZING. Great inhouse dining and bar options to make it a destination venue.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brett Sweetman, General Manager at Park Hyatt Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear amandapausina,

Thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing your recent stay at Park Hyatt Auckland.
I was very pleased when I read your review and I am glad that all aspects of your stay were meeting your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for your comments.

Brett Sweetman - General manager

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to stay in the Park Suite facing Viaduct Harbour. The rooms and facilities are well appointed, with beautiful touches of Maori art and nautical finishings (see pictures).

A special shout-out to Douglas Tay (Guest Services Manager) who assisted me with a last minute change in my itinerary. The rest of the team were always on hand to assist, something which I really appreciate. Great job team!

I especially enjoy the location of the hotel. Whether you are after that a fun night out at Viaduct Harbour, or a nice stroll around Westhaven, Park Hyatt Auckland is a stone’s throw to each of them.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough to anyone visiting Auckland.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank BLoke88

Dear BLoke88,

I was very pleased when I read your review and I thank you for your kind words in relation to Douglas, who assisted you during your stay. I am looking forward to sharing your comments with him and the team.

Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Great location, just don't arrive at peak hour traffic, although this is not a Hyatt Park issue. The staff were fantastic, awesome room and the views were magic, my wife's new favourite Hotel, extremely modern and very quiet

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear rayscambridge,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your recent stay at Park Hyatt Auckland.
I am pleased to read that you had a memorable experience with us and hope that we will be able to welcome you back for another visit in the near future (outside peak hour traffic).

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Wonderful property - just a few teething issues mainly staff related. Couldn’t fault rooms - stunning , spacious and views to die for (king harbour view).
Spa was fantastic - had massage and facial with Diana who was very very good. Breakfast was lovely , as was drinks , room service and venue food at Pantry and The Library. Booked via a Hyatt Prive agent and received upgrade , breakfast, late check out / in and credits. Well worth doing it that way.
There was some confusion with staff on check out - left me feeling somewhat sour after a fantastic few nights.
Concierge was brilliant however

Dear vinorach,

It is great to read that you enjoyed your overall experience and that you had a great treatment with Diana.
I am sorry to hear about your departure experience and hope that we will still be able to welcome you back for another stay in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

If you are expecting high quality service? This isnt it.
The hotel rooms and grounds are definately 5 star.

Customer service is definately under 1 star.

If you come into a slight argument with the hotel receptionist on the phone, they will hang up on you and sound pissed off.

When I drove into the hotel parking lot. The first thing porter said to me was New Zealanders dont drive that way. Even though he doesnt even look Maori or Pakeha.

GM needs to step up and start training your staffs properly. No Phone manner, no common sense.

By far the rudest hotel I have been into.

1  Thank andrewlee2224

Dear andrewlee2224,

I appreciate having had the opportunity to discuss your pre-arrival experience and I would like to once again extend my sincere apologies for the shortfalls of service you received.
I understand that you enjoyed the remainder of your stay with us and as discussed, please contact me when you plan to return to Park Hyatt Auckland so I can personally look after your reservation.