See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

My family & I are here for a week.my kids seem settled & I really like the feel of this motel.the beds are quality , staff are friendly & helpful.it's close to Broadway New Market & Greenlane Supermarket

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017

My wife and I stayed here for two nights after a 20 hour flight from the US to Auckland. The room itself was fine, and the location is close enough to anything in Auckland if you plan to spend your days out and about. The WiFi was free and fast, and the kitchenette was well stocked with utensils and cooking supplies.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016

As for Auckland motels and the price go it was ok!

But other than just clean......hair every where bathroom / kitchen. Graffiti painted over or an attempt at cleaning it dismal. Never been dusted even when its just been painted. something at some stage burnt on the wall heater never been cleaned

This was recently painted and renovated bathroom - wall plug and shower hose holder hanging half off the wall / towels had a moldy / old smell....dont know maybe they should nicer washing soap!

Room Tip: pay the extra and stay at a better rated accommodation
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed for two nights at this accommodation. Wifi and location was great. Although we had loud neighbours that kept us up and the receptionist we had lacked customer service. Room was dated.
Close to food shops which was handy!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We picked this motel off the Internet. All I can say is the picture and description on their website do not accurately reflect the current standard of the motel. A room smelling of smoke, in need of a good clean, marked furniture, almost threadbare towels and very untidy grounds does not say 4 star executive accommodation to me. While the person who replied to my complaints was friendly, and offered me a free night if they have a free room next time I'm in Auckland, I have absolutely no plans to return to this motel. As we paid $145 per night per room it certainly was disappointing. Also the obvious long term residents don't help the situation, they were loud and almost intimidating as they were all leaning over the balconies when we arrived smoking and drinking.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family