All reviews washing machine and dryer apartment was clean one bedroom apartment kitchen cbd yha nzd
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here a few time before and hated it - I had even said that I would never stay here again... Unfortunately for me, I decided to give this place another chance.

This place is loud. We had drunk people screaming and fighting outside all night. The elevator was outside our door and dinged all through the night. You hear every car going past. We were awoken at 7am by some dude sitting outside our room blasting reggae on a UE Boom.

The bed was so hard it was like sleeping on the floor. I honestly wish I had purchased a tent and slept in Aeota Square. I would have had a more peaceful night.

That's not even the worst of it. It looked like someone had urinated on the roller blind. The maintainance person cleaned it up and assured us it was juice, not urine. Juice squirted on the blind at penis height.

Book. Somewhere. Else.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank B_ryceeeeee
Akshat R, General Manager at Bianco off Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Bianco Off Queen again!

We sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience you had during your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback which will help us to improve on our products and services.

Thank you.

The Management
Bianco Off Queen

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had booked the “superior 2 bedroom apartment which looks large and roomy on the photos. Be aware it’s smaller, tired and noisy on the 12th floor. The only saving grace was the receptionists were very pleasant and helpful as was the cleaning person. Wifi is tricky to set up and intermittent. The kitchen is well stocked with plates etc and has a small dishwasher. There was a manic jug which kept boiling every few minutes until we figured out it should be unplugged haha. The biggest issues were the noise from outside the building and the extremely hard beds. I required pain relief the whole four days for this.

Room Tip: We paid nearly $200 a night. Go elsewhere would be my advice
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank DianneCowan
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My first time ever in Auckland:

Firstly the receptionist on duty when we arrived was extremely unpleasant to deal with, not a single smile or “enjoy your stay” - she took our baggage to be stored while our room was getting cleaned. Once ready she brought our bags out and I completely forgot about my jacket and scarf - so did she.

I paid for a room “with city view” and got put into a room on the ground floor that was right next to some big black building - no joke, it was about an arms length away! The room was so dark and dingy that I had no idea what was happening outside, I couldn’t see a single bit of sky or city.

To their credit, I complained and we got put into another room on the 8th floor.

Which brings me to the next problem. In an apartment building of 10 floors to have 1 lift in working order is unacceptable. We were constantly making Uber’s wait as the lift took at least 10 mins to get to the 8th floor- stopping at almost every floor on the way up and down. The lifts were disgusting and the hallways even worse each floor had a different smell. From cigarettes to curry to an overwhelming smell of toilet spray.

The rooms were clean enough but certainly not to the standard you’d expect. The windows and doors were filthy too, covered in finger prints from the previous weekends party.

Overall- Awful experience!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank AlexT1318
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Unless you’re totally broke, don’t stay here. Even then, there are probably cleaner and more comfortable hostels you could find. We booked a couple of nights at this place WITHOUT reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We always research stuff thoroughly, so we must have momentarily lost our minds. On booking websites, everything looks beautiful.

Trust me, friends, everything in this hotel is not beautiful. Upon checkin, the staffperson on duty was very courteous. We should have seen the room before paying, but we paid and then got our keys. As we had illegally parked to drop off our bags (there is no check-in parking spot), we rushed to pay for the parking garage to avoid getting a ticket.

While downstairs in the lobby, unruly guests had the run of the place. I saw them scream and curse at each other, another couple was clearly intoxicated as they stumbled into an elevator holding a trash bag, and another came down to complain about their room. The person on duty that night took it in stride, but I began to feel very uncomfortable at the thought of being in this place alone.

Once we got to the room, I nearly cried. The place was run down and was in dire need of so many repairs. The kitchen surfaces were sticky and covered in ants. The carpet was sticky and as it was black, we didn’t know why it was sticky. The mattress felt like it was made out of wood. The walls were scratched and scuffed all over. The shower looked gross. The heating unit was so old that it had turned yellow.

As we were deciding what to do, I actually rolled out suitcases into the kitchenette so that at least they would be on tiles, the cleanest parts of the room. The curtains were flimsy and wouldn’t block out any light. We tried to get a refund, but were only able to do that for one of the nights we booked. Please don’t book here- book at a hostel if you’re looking for a cheap place to stay. Or if you have the money book at another hotel. The photos of this place on hotel booking websites look much nicer than anything you’ll have, unless you happen to get one of the decent rooms.

I would like to mention that the hotel did offer to put us in a different room, but we would have had to stay in that disgusting room for one night. I felt that I couldn’t do that but appreciated the offer. Because of the hotel location in a dark side street, the horrible condition of the room, and the loud and rude guests, I just couldn’t even stay there one night so we left.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HollisBrooke
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Booked for 3 nights but only ended up staying for 1. Managed to get a refund but wow...where do I start. Dirty, terrible odour, exceptionally uncomfortable couch and bed. Cramped appartments with very little natural light. Would caution anyone from staying here!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family