“Loving it”

Paleo Cafe Westgate
Ranked #767 of 2,360 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Great food, service is always pleasant, Coffee could be extracted a little better but drinkable. The almond milk makes it a win and the smoothies are great. Have nearly had everything off the menu now and we keep going back. The rewards scheme is good, only things is different meals seem to vary in size greatly but not cost, you never know what your getting size wise based on price or ingredients.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

This is the third time I have been here and I have found the food and service to be consistently excellent. Very good selection. They also have a good range of paleo foods (such as bread, muesli ect) you can purchase.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere. We both had burgers, from the menu, very tasty, made from scratch with kumara fries. There was paninis and sweet treats on offer in the cabinet. Coffee was excellent . Although it took 30 mins to get after ordering the restaurant was very busy being a Saturday lunch. There is also a selection of paler related retail products to buy.
Would definitely return to try other things from their interesting menu.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

It was my first time trying paleo food, so I wasn't sure what to expect, however I thought it was very enjoyable and the staff were friendly. It is a bit expensive but expected given that it's a niche. We had raspberry cheesecake to share which was delicious and I had a salted caramel hot cacao which was a little too sweet although very good. Overall I would look forward to coming again when in the area.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I have been here 4 or 5 times now and I absolutely love this place. Amazing selection of food (breakfast, lunch, sweet treats) and drinks. Their smoothies are delicious, I love the summer berry one. I have smashed avocado everywhere I go, but this one is my fav. I love the toasted paleo bread as a change to sourdough in normal cafes! Great prices and service everytime.