All reviews tuck shop rooftop area small boutique hotel nespresso machine great location beautiful room comfortable bed art gallery reasonable size booked this hotel cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance rooms are small first floor free wifi city centre across the road
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I saw this place had mixed reviews and so was uncertain. It's just brilliantly odd. Yes, you have to call to get them to let you in. We were on the first floor, room was small, quaint and great. Rooftop area and BBQ looked fab though we didn't get chance to use it. Staff were lovely and helpful. Tuck Shop cafe next door is sensational. Price very cheap. Would stay here time and again when in the city.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arcticcircle
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

They tried to keep my $100 deposit when I tried to check out, some insolent young girl at reception told us that the room smelt like cigarette smoke, even though the room had an outside balcony and I never smoked inside the room at all, and she was waving a condition of stay form in my face that I’d signed without reading on arrival, and telling me that she would have to keep my deposit to pay a carpet cleaner to shampoo the carpets to get the smell out. What an absolute load of rubbish! Clearly just a ploy to fleece smokers of an extra $100 each time, it was only after a few minutes I remembered I didn’t actually even have any carpet in my room!!! They of course had to return my deposit after that development, but no apology was offered and I was told I was just “lucky” that my particular suite didn’t have carpet in it. Rude, obnoxious staff and trying to scam my deposit, will never stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at The Nest on a Saturday night and it was in a great location. Close to restaurants, only a 5 minuter Uber ride into the city, fresh rooms and great customer service. Would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018

This hotel is situated on the edge of Northbridge, so it is a walk into the CBD. We loved the location however, particularly the nearby Tuck Shop for breakfast. The standard of accommodation was excellent. Lovely property.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I chose this place because it was very reasonably priced and had a Nespresso machine and fridge in the room.
The rooms are small and cosy, six comfy pillows on the bed.
In Korea town so your only over the road from food and a short walk to the diverse choice of eateries in Northbridge.
The rooftop was very comfy with shade, Nespresso machine and a BBQ if you wanna eat in.
What I didn’t like was the reception was only manned when they were expecting guests. I came out of the lift one morning and a young lady with a reservation had waited an hour.
The bathroom was average with average free toiletries. Only free to air tv channels. But any problems with the room the lovely room cleaners couldn’t have been more helpful. Not a hotel for families, no breakfast or communal rooms. But a cosy little place if you just need a comfy bed and shower after exploring Perth.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo