“The pork knuckle was awesome”

Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 1,587 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brotzeit is a German style restaurant and bar which offers a casual, modern dining experience. You can either sit-down for a nice meal with friends and family or stand and have a beer while tasting some of our amazing share platters and snacks. It is a true, authentic German food and drink experience, with great products at great prices, including 12 German beers and a large variety of German-based food, with a modern twist. We also have 2 restaurants in Joondalup and Baldivis. Don't wait and book your table now!
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Living in Perth, there aren't many opportunities to go to a German restaurant, so I was eager to go to Brotzeit. I made a large booking for 13 people, and I am glad to say that everyone enjoyed their meals.

Quite a few of my guests ordered the beef cheeks, and all were glad they did. As for me though, I ordered the pork knuckle, and I cannot speak highly enough of this dish. The meat was tender and juicy and the crackle was abundant and perfectly done. The potato salad side that came with it was also delicious. This may just be the best pork dish I've ever had, if not the best, then in my top 3.

Service was good and they had a great selection of great beers. The only complaint I have is that the Creme Brulee I ordered for dessert was slightly overdone. Not by much though, and it was still tasty. If it wasn't for that, I'd have given this place a 5 out of 5 rating. This place is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We went back here again after about 8 months ago when we didn't enjoy it.

Last night however, what a turn around, awesome Weiner schnitzel and beef cheek to blow your mind.

Congratulations what a turn around, great service, better beers in the Swan Valley but what was served was ok.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Nice location, staff were decent and friendly but the food was pretty poor. The strudel was microwaved. Next

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We popped in here for a meal before a show at the Arena and I was pleasantly surprised. All the wait staff were dressed in German themed costume and all were very friendly and helpful. Our food was lovely and they have a great selection of German beers. I will definitely recommend for a taste of Germany.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I recommended this place to my friends and the 4 of us ordered the Supreme Brotzeit Platter. It was a hit with all for them to taste the various German delicacies.

The only disappointing thing was the Brotkorb.
Some slices of basic Bread were stale so possibly cut sometime ago and a pour selection of plain bread and not German Style.