“Good, fast Asian food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Really enjoyed my dinner at Viet Hoa with my partner. Food was so quick and super tasty, it was a little hard to get served at first, but the restaurant is always full. Decor is basic, but food is worth it

1  Thank Mark W

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Family run restaurant that has been in Northbridge "forever"
Has survived because of very good authentic Vietnamese food from a comprehensive menu.

1  Thank Darrel J
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I recommend this restaurant for their lovely food such as the bbq pork noodle soup.
The restaurant is BYO and the food is good for the value.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Ordered the Pho, fried rice and beef curry. The Pho was amazing and fills you up so much. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

What a refreshing change for a Vietnamese restaurant! The premises were pretty sizeable, so there was room to move and plenty of tables; staff actually understood me when they took my order, and read it back to confirm; and they acknowledged me when I called for them and actually responded to my requests!
I've been to my fair share of Vietnamese restaurants and although this one was perhaps $1 or $2 dollars more expensive per dish than what I'm used to in Melbourne (where there is probably more competition), it was well worth it. The little things impressed me here, and while I've learnt to sometimes accept the lack of service culture at these sorts of places, there were no such problems at Viet Hoa. I wanted two different types of noodles in my soup - no problem! I asked for Chinese Tea (it said it was free on the menu) expecting some kind of catch or "mistake" on the bill, but there was none! I was particularly impressed that the prawns in my soup were de-veined. It showed me that this place has some pride in the food it presents, and this is a far better performance than the $130 seafood platter I had in Cervantes the next day, where the cook couldn't be bothered de-veining the prawns!
Seeing two older ladies preparing bulk lots of dumplings in the back corner gave me the impression this place is family run and the food is "home style".
I'm used to getting Vietnamese Mint or Thai Basil with my Vietnamese soups but Viet Hoa gave me a different type or mint. It still worked well with the dish.
Definitely recommend this place if you're after a good value Vietnamese meal! Thanks guys and keep up the hard work!

1  Thank robol