The minute you arrive at this quiet but elegant small hotel, you feel special and well looked after. The bellman, reception and room attendants all go out of their way to ensure you are treated with great care and service. I was surprised to have reception walk you to your room, and guide you through the facilities - very European!
Stephanie did a great job of providing suggestions for dinner as well as places to go for a visit. The quality of the appliances, bedding and furniture are five star. I concur with one of the other reviewers that the pillows were amazing. We were very excited to have a Nespresso coffee maker and milk frother in the room with complimentary capsules! Complimentary wifi and DVD movies just added to the five star treatment.
Walking to Kings Park and nearby restaurants made for a great stop for us for two nights as we explored the west coast. Fabulous for any business person or tourist!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richardson is Perth's leading five star boutique hotel, designed by renowned London architect Sir Terry Farrell. The Richardson's superb facilities and attentive staff provide all the luxuries one would expect of a hotel that prides itself on making each visit an enjoyable and memorable experience. The Richardson has a policy of no smoking within the hotel facilities. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Richardson Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Richardson Hotel And Spa
- The Richardson Hotel Perth
- Richardson Hotel Perth