“Unexpected find!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I stumbled upon Sayers Sister by a stroke of luck. Needed new tyres on my car and asked where a nearby cafe was so I could sit, have breakfast, and wait. Thinking I had over sixty minutes to fill in, the two hundred metre walk was the perfect distance.

Enter, Sayers Sister.

I knew straight away this was different. Very unassuming from the outside, very Bohemian on the inside. I ordered waffles with custard and apple crumble and vanilla ice cream. Indulgent, yes, delicious, yes.

Having never sat in a cafe on my own, I soaked up the experience on a cushioned bench along the side wall, something I could become accustomed to!

As Murphy would have it, my complaisant demeanor was interrupted thirty minutes later with a text saying my car was ready. Noooo! Way too efficient. As I left, I knew I would return with family in tow to share the experience.

A big thumbs up!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Right down the road from our rental apartments was the Sayers Sisters - if you want trendy, well prepared, presentation I would rate 12/10 - with exotic tastes then you have come to the right spot. Just off of the Hyde Park area, was this great little café with cool seating, and fantastic service. We ate there almost every morning and had one lunch there too

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I hesitate to enter such a trendy/hipster type establishment. They often over-promise and under-deliver. However, I had such an impressive meal today that I have to report that Sayer's Sister walks the walk as well. The uninspiring sounding "Cauliflower 3 ways" was a substantial plate of taste-amazing morsels. There were crisp, little battered puffs, and miso-roasted crumbs and something faintly wasabi-marinated, along with a warm salad of chickpeas, rocket and zucchini slivers. It was perfectly composed for taste, beautifully presented and you could hardly believe you were eating something entirely healthy but also filling. I'm growing a beard, getting a hamster and going back for more.

2  Thank JadedA
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

At 1000h and it was packed. Easy street parking and free. Walking distance to Hyde Park to walk off the excess good food.

The services was awesome and very attentive waiter. Great coffee, the food was amazing and full of flavour. Serving side was generous.

What can I say? Wow

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love Sayers Sisters. I always bring friends here when they visit Perth. The food is delicious, hot and comes out efficiently. Get the croquettes, they are amazing. The staff are very friendly. Reasonable prices.
It's very busy on weekends, but the staff always give accurate wait times, you can order coffee, and sometimes they bring muffins out.