All reviews claisebrook cove yellow cat bus kinky lizard across the road swan river river view bottle shop cafes and restaurants small supermarket iga supermarket free bus bbq area one bedroom apartment heated pool quiet location washer dryer hotel parking
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to stay very close to alot of tourist attractions and beautiful views
Very quite area The pool was great to swim staff very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Our room smells like cigar smoke, apparently it’s non smoking. The noise from the pub below is non stop. So you can’t leave your windows open. So loud they might as well be in the room with us....at least then we could beg the patrons not to use adult bad language when the kids are around. There is no concierge service and the hotel is spread out over two separate buildings with many stairs and doors in between that it makes moving bags around, during checkin, without the aid of a non existent porter almost impossible. The door to the bath room can’t be open from the inside. Absolutely Terrible!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 196darrylc
Mandy R, General Manager at The Sebel East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear darryl c,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at The Sebel East Perth. Darryl, I am so sorry about the noise and the smell of smoke you experienced in your room.

Darryl, we are a small Hotel but are always available to assist you in any way you may need from assisting with luggage to repairs.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Sebel East Perth with my friend and her two small children. We booked a two bedroom apartment for the occasion and were not at all disappointed. The reception staff helped both my friend and I with our bags (we checked in separately), making check in an absolute breeze. The level of customer service was brilliant. The apartment was really well appointed, with comfortable beds and a balcony with a gorgeous view. I highly recommend the Sebel East Perth!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lauren S,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at The Sebel East Perth on TripAdvisor.

I am so please you and your friend had such a wonderful time.

I do hope we get to welcome you all back again soon.

Best wishes

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Our spacious apartment on the top floor provided a wonderful view of Claisebrook Cove. The apartment is fully self contained and comes with tea and coffee supplies and normal bathroom amenities. There is no in house restaurant and it is serviced every three days. Plenty of eating places very close to apartment and IGA supermarket and a bottle shop nearby. Wonderful walks and the new Optus Stadium about 10 mins walk. Staff very friendly. Only negative is the limited parking which costs $30 per night. Certainly would stay here again.

Room tip: Try for riverside view room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear David S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderfully detailed review on your stay at The Sebel East Perth.

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to you coming to stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

My first visit to Sebel East perth, and I loved the apartment. Great views, quiet location and I will be back again.
The little harbour on the Swan river has great light shows at night. The new AFL Optus stadium is also visible.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank B1RD1EMelbourne
Mandy R, General Manager at The Sebel East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear B1RD1E,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Sebel East Perth. I have to agree, the view from the Hotel is stunning with the Stadium lighting up the river. The best part of course is being able to walk there in just 15 minutes.

I do hope we get to welcome you back again soon,

Best wises,