All reviews claisebrook cove yellow cat bus kinky lizard across the road swan river river view bottle shop cafes and restaurants small supermarket iga supermarket free bus bbq area one bedroom apartment heated pool quiet location washer dryer hotel parking
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Sebel East Perth with my friend and her two small children. We booked a two bedroom apartment for the occasion and were not at all disappointed. The reception staff helped both my friend and I with our bags (we checked in separately), making check in an absolute breeze. The level of customer service was brilliant. The apartment was really well appointed, with comfortable beds and a balcony with a gorgeous view. I highly recommend the Sebel East Perth!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mandy R, General Manager at The Sebel East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Lauren S,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at The Sebel East Perth on TripAdvisor.

I am so please you and your friend had such a wonderful time.

I do hope we get to welcome you all back again soon.

Best wishes

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Our spacious apartment on the top floor provided a wonderful view of Claisebrook Cove. The apartment is fully self contained and comes with tea and coffee supplies and normal bathroom amenities. There is no in house restaurant and it is serviced every three days. Plenty of eating places very close to apartment and IGA supermarket and a bottle shop nearby. Wonderful walks and the new Optus Stadium about 10 mins walk. Staff very friendly. Only negative is the limited parking which costs $30 per night. Certainly would stay here again.

Room tip: Try for riverside view room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear David S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderfully detailed review on your stay at The Sebel East Perth.

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to you coming to stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

My first visit to Sebel East perth, and I loved the apartment. Great views, quiet location and I will be back again.
The little harbour on the Swan river has great light shows at night. The new AFL Optus stadium is also visible.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank B1RD1EMelbourne
Mandy R, General Manager at The Sebel East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear B1RD1E,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Sebel East Perth. I have to agree, the view from the Hotel is stunning with the Stadium lighting up the river. The best part of course is being able to walk there in just 15 minutes.

I do hope we get to welcome you back again soon,

Best wises,

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Picturesque views of the water way and board walk both day and night. Beautiful walking paths amongst gardens and parks. Many great eateries at the doorstep. Small supermarket, bottle shop and pharmacy within ~ 200m.
The hotel is lovely, very comfortable bed, clean and modern facilities. Staff friendly and helpful. Room only tended every 3rd day but replacement linen available anytime.
Have stayed here many times and will many more.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about your recent stay at The Sebel East Perth and for taking the time to write a review.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

best wishes,

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Location perfect - walked everywhere, plenty of dining options. apartment well equipped and great view from balcony. Staff very helpful and friendly.Was a little disappointed that the parking was so expensive in the area (hadn't picked that up when booking) but all else was great

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you healdess99 for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review.

I am sorry you were disappointed with the cost of the parking. I hope this did not impact your time with us too much.

We hope to see you again soon,

Regards,