Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 85
  • Restaurant
The Sebel East Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
  • Room Service
Novotel Perth Langley(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Novotel
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 112
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 81
US$ 78
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This place is a total mess. I booked a private room for me and my partner. Arrived early in the morning after a long flight, our room was located on the first floor. To our surprised there was maintenance going on at 7AM!!!!! Which woke us up,we only had 4/5 hours sleep maximum.I got up and told reception I wasnt happy. The blonde girl on reception told me 'unfortunatly they don't do refunds', (which was a lie may I add) I told her to call her manager and her manager told me I was entitled to a refund or the second night we booked would be free.the manager assured me there was NOT going to be maintenance happening the next day which was a massive LIE! (Power tools being used once again at 7am ) This place is also infested with cockroaches. I didn't want to cook there so I just bought a microwave meal and to my surprises I couldn't even cook that because there were 3 cockroaches in the microwave when I opened it. Beyondddddd DIRTY! I wish I read the TripAdvisor reviews before booking here. The whole place needs shutting down.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Old building, not taken care of, and full of cockroaches. Beds are noisy and uncomfortable.
I have stayed in backpackers in Melbourne, sydney, cairns, port Douglas, Byron and Brisbane and this is by far the worst one.
Location is convenient, yes. But there's a lot of places around, do not stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I booked my stay at Britannia on William on Wotif.com - I wished I'd looked at tripadvisor and I'd read the reviews. I should mention that I was looking for cheapest single room I could find, and at $138 for three nights it wasn't expensive. I expected it would be a basic room, and it was; the furniture comprised of a bed, chair and table. There was an electric fan plugged in to a power board, so I was able to re-charge my phone.
The bedding looked clean, but unfortunately the rest of the room was definitely not clean. The walls were dirty and stained. The carpet was both worn and dirty - I was unwilling to walk on it without shoes. The carpet looked suitable only for disposal. The floorboards creaked loudly, but I guess that's inevitable in an old building.
I needed to keep the window open for ventilation and cooling. This let mosquitoes in as there was no insect screen. There was rubbish on both upstairs landings due to renovation work being carried out, but this may be a temporary situation.
On the positive side, the communal bathroom was reasonable and the kitchen seemed well equipped.
I am surprised that some earlier reviews use the word 'clean', as that's not my experience; maybe standards have slipped?
I would not stay here again, and I think that even on a tight budget, it would be worth spending a few more dollars to stay somewhere that's clean.
Hopefully the renovations will improve things for future travellers.

Room Tip: Read the reviews first!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2018

This is the most disgusting hostel I have EVER stayed at and I have stayed in MANY. There were BABY COCKROACHES all over the kitchen and paint all over the floor of our shoe box of a room!! My friend and I felt like we were mice trapped in a little box!! We didn't even want to shower there because it was so disgusting!It didn't help that the lady at the reception spent FOREVER looking for my booking and when she FINALLY found it she then took forever to scan our ID's whilst other people were waiting behind us AND we were in a MAJOR RUSH!! Disgrace of a place I am sorry but this place needs to be completely re-decorated absolutley FILTHY would not recommend to ANYONE as it is a waste of your money! Makes me sad that in all my years I have only ever done a few bad reviews but this place takes the trophy for #1 awful place of all time! Gross!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Oldest, grottiest place I've stayed in in Australia.
The room and sheet, singular! Were clean but every step I took on the floorboards creaked louder than a drum ! Frayed carpet, smelly shared bathroom, noisy street life.
If it hadn't been so late and we were so exhausted, we would never have stayed here. I'm WAY past my back packer stays !!!!
Having said that, you get what you pay for and this place is cheap, centrally located and perfect for young ones wanting to get amongst the nightlife of the city. Excellent restaurants abound in Northridge and vibrant atmosphere. THIS is where the action is in Perth.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple